Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm......

Dear Ox, I can assure you that this gal is a full bodied red. ;)

Out- Fucking-STANDING!!! I like my women like I like my wine, Full bodied and a little wild!!
Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man!!:devil:
 
Morning all, join me for coffee's on the veranda. We can spike it with something.

Hmmmmmm a little Napoleon Brandy in my morning coffee is fine. We'll just sit here, watch the world unveil itself like the belly dancing whore that it is. I was enjoying Tittie sucker and clitmuncher's tet a tet.

mmmmmmmmmm feel the sun on your face? Or the wind in your shirt, dancing around your chest as it teases your nipples? Enjoy the quiet peace of the cool morning mists. The gentle tink of a spoon in a china cup. The breeze blowing up my shorts and playing with my balls. yes it will be a good day.
 
attachment.php



So this is where the Treskel hides on the weekend?

Note: a Full bodied Red!!

I could add something more Chauvinistic, and I 'm sure most of the men here did in their minds, but I won't. I'll just enjoy the sight and wish it was in my laundry room.....emptying the drier, bent over......mmmmmmmmmm
 
So this is where the Treskel hides on the weekend?

Note: a Full bodied Red!!

I could add something more Chauvinistic, and I 'm sure most of the men here did in their minds, but I won't. I'll just enjoy the sight and wish it was in my laundry room.....emptying the drier, bent over......mmmmmmmmmm

Aaaah. The duties of a Domestic Goddess.... (apologies to the goddessoflove :rose:)

The, um, Energy Guide is interesting....... :D :devil:
 
Hmmmmmm a little Napoleon Brandy in my morning coffee is fine. We'll just sit here, watch the world unveil itself like the belly dancing whore that it is. I was enjoying Tittie sucker and clitmuncher's tet a tet.

mmmmmmmmmm feel the sun on your face? Or the wind in your shirt, dancing around your chest as it teases your nipples? Enjoy the quiet peace of the cool morning mists. The gentle tink of a spoon in a china cup. The breeze blowing up my shorts and playing with my balls. yes it will be a good day.
Blouse? I was siiting outside naked. Ok I was'nt but was thinking about it. Naked lake weather has to be here soon.
 
gentle

i would love to talk you into sex---and be gentle to me ,would still love to titty fuck you sometime here in omaha---please pm me suckmytitties------sorry Rose didn't mean to steal your thread -------randy
 
Hmmm you can energize me anytime :devil::devil: that laundry wench has nothing on you :kiss::heart::rose:

Can we, um, discuss this when you get home....... :D;)

And speaking of wenches, did you know that Talk Like A Pirate Day is coming up? Sept 19. I do love a man with a good cutlass....... :rolleyes::devil::kiss: Aaaaarrrhhh!!!!
 
Last edited:
Good morning to all the incredibly sexy people here! I've missed all of you so much. :heart:
*BOOBIESQUISHINGHUGS* FOR EVERYONE!!!

I know I sure need them! :devil: I didn't sleep that well last night so does anyone want to help me wake up? :D I've got this fire between my thighs that needs to be hosed down and temporarily put out...

I hope everyone's Friday is wonderful and that your weekend is even better.

Triskele, I LOVE Talk Like A Pirate Day! I have the date highlighted on my calendar. :)

So for now I'll take that nakey dip in the hot tub followed by a quick swim in the pool. Take care and have fun, everyone! :kiss:
 
Can we, um, discuss this when you get home....... :D;)

And speaking of wenches, did you know that Talk Like A Pirate Day is coming up? Sept 19. I do love a man with a good cutlass....... :rolleyes::devil::kiss: Aaaaarrrhhh!!!!

Hmmm I hate waiting lol :devil:
I hope I can find my cutlass, a dirk is handy and useful, but you know......
I can hook my fingers just so, too , you know :devil::eek: and I won't even bring up the obvious quips about booty or red beards.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top