Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ego frui requiescit mea aspera genas inter eos

Latin is cool! :p

But I'm still trying to figure out if you cheeks are hard, rough, course, jagged or all of the above......

..... guess I'll just have to check!!! :D ;)

oh, and you're welcome to so rest anytime!!!! :rose:
 
http://seaductionfloats.com/

mmmm floaty chairs - but no doubles. What a mis-named product!!

Oh yeah. I want 2 sets of those. The 2 tied together have a double thing going. You're right, tho. Only 1 of them has the 2 recliners too far apart for seduction. Foot rubs would be vewy vewy difficult.

Mmmmm. Can always take the mattresses off and float them anyway you like. ;)
 
Latin is cool! :p

But I'm still trying to figure out if you cheeks are hard, rough, course, jagged or all of the above......

..... guess I'll just have to check!!! :D ;)

oh, and you're welcome to so rest anytime!!!! :rose:

Ooooh :cattail::D:rose::kiss::nana::rose:
 
Oh yeah. I want 2 sets of those. The 2 tied together have a double thing going. You're right, tho. Only 1 of them has the 2 recliners too far apart for seduction. Foot rubs would be vewy vewy difficult.

Mmmmm. Can always take the mattresses off and float them anyway you like. ;)

I do love a smart crafty woman ;) :heart:
 
It is good to see you here again :D


:kiss::kiss: Hello dear doc!

Good to see you back. Now, Pull off them clothes, grab a drink and ease down into the Hot tub and tell us what you've been up to.;)

Yes Sir! Hehehe....love being nekkid anyway!

Good to see you, Bella! hope you can get your connection fixed. Lit on the phone is quite awful.

Yes it really is! And my kids are overseers of the computer in the kitchen LOL and they don't share well (plus lit isn't the type of board you play on with tiny eyes watching LMAO!


Hope everyone is well (as usual especially including dear Rose!:kiss::kiss:

Climbing into the pool on my most favorite lounge chair :D
 
Back from Turkey. No prison time for me, but if they were all women.......... WOW. very nice to look at and very friendly.

Doh, gets us some of them chairs for the oasis. Awesome idea.

Doc, you are never alone brother, I'll spill beer with you any time, but I assume that you do prefer the gentler sex to be around too. Nobody likes a sausage fest.

My favorite flower Rose, good day to you.

Treske, I could float with you any day. I met another Aussie female in Turkey. Interesting to see a Turk, Muslim with that Aussie accent. I'd have fucked her given the chance. Just sayin...

Goddess, I hope you have found enough sun to bask naked in it's gentle rays and just cool enough to get the nipples up..once again....just sayin..
 
Back from Turkey. No prison time for me, but if they were all women.......... WOW. very nice to look at and very friendly.

Doh, gets us some of them chairs for the oasis. Awesome idea.

Doc, you are never alone brother, I'll spill beer with you any time, but I assume that you do prefer the gentler sex to be around too. Nobody likes a sausage fest.

My favorite flower Rose, good day to you.

Treske, I could float with you any day. I met another Aussie female in Turkey. Interesting to see a Turk, Muslim with that Aussie accent. I'd have fucked her given the chance. Just sayin...

Goddess, I hope you have found enough sun to bask naked in it's gentle rays and just cool enough to get the nipples up..once again....just sayin..

A crusader in Turkey...did you retake Constantinople? :)
 
Back from Turkey. No prison time for me, but if they were all women.......... WOW. very nice to look at and very friendly.

Doh, gets us some of them chairs for the oasis. Awesome idea.

Doc, you are never alone brother, I'll spill beer with you any time, but I assume that you do prefer the gentler sex to be around too. Nobody likes a sausage fest.

My favorite flower Rose, good day to you.

Treske, I could float with you any day. I met another Aussie female in Turkey. Interesting to see a Turk, Muslim with that Aussie accent. I'd have fucked her given the chance. Just sayin...

Goddess, I hope you have found enough sun to bask naked in it's gentle rays and just cool enough to get the nipples up..once again....just sayin..
I like a suasage fest. A nice jumbo smoky on a big bun with some grilled onions. The weathers has not been the greatest this June and been busy with work and off time. By October things will have settled down. I was in Turkey years ago with my parents. First time we were in Istanbul for a few days. The other time was Ephesus (sp) when we were doing a Greek Isles cruise from Athens. My sister in law went to Turkey last year and had a great time.
 
That was just freaking awesome!!! Constantinople was always nice to the Crusaders if the price was right. I was a lot farther east and South, doing some business.

We need some belly dancers around here. A little Hukka action, and A few gallons of beer. A Donner kepap stand would be nice too.
Add some Raki and carpet peddlars with some tea.
 
Add some Raki and carpet peddlars with some tea.

I wasn't going to mention the Raki. Some brands will burn you from the insides out!!

I have seen better and cheaper carpets in Afghanistan. But getting to Turkey is easier.;)
 
Hi to all my amazing and sexy friends here in the Oasis. I'm truly sorry I haven't been here much to visit. It's getting more and more difficult to find the time to get online, let alone make it here. :( I miss all of you!

*boobiesquishinghugs* for each and every one of you! :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top