Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babyslave, lets complete that tale a little...

This shy girl grew to know that her newfound friends appreciate her just the way she is, and look forward to seeing her and smothering her with *hugs* and the very special *bobbiesquishing hugs*. She learned that Rose's Oasis was a special place to chill and relax. She also learned that on her travels through other threads her friends would always be glad to see her and *hug* her tight. :D :kiss:

just sayin... :rose:

And you 'just sayin' so nicely. :rose:

*HUGS* I really need to thank him for that!

Hello everyone!

Hugs to you both.

HUGE hugs to Rose. :rose:

Can't stick around tonight, but I hope your evening (or day?) is awesome!
 
Spicy, did you and Azul have a kid in Afghanistan? I think I answered on that thread too.

Just packed the house and sent it on it's way. We are gypsies now until we get to Germany.

Triske, How have ya been?

Baby Slave, I hear ya about wandering the thread world, lost and at the mercy of others. Though it is very educational.:devil:

It's always interesting that the majority of threads I have been on are more a wandering conversation than a rampant orgy of sexy and debauchery.
Though that CAN happen too.;)

To all here, welcome and let's get our drink on!! It's been a long day. Triske yep the glutes need some rubbing, lower back some loosening and maybe some tummy rubbing and what ever else. Thanks babe,
 
Spicy, did you and Azul have a kid in Afghanistan? I think I answered on that thread too.

Which thread sweetie?
Azul and I are just really good friends. We both have children but none that are old enough to be in the military. I am married to a soldier but he is home for right now.
 
Spicy, did you and Azul have a kid in Afghanistan? I think I answered on that thread too.

Just packed the house and sent it on it's way. We are gypsies now until we get to Germany.

Triske, How have ya been?

Baby Slave, I hear ya about wandering the thread world, lost and at the mercy of others. Though it is very educational.:devil:

It's always interesting that the majority of threads I have been on are more a wandering conversation than a rampant orgy of sexy and debauchery.
Though that CAN happen too.;)

To all here, welcome and let's get our drink on!! It's been a long day. Triske yep the glutes need some rubbing, lower back some loosening and maybe some tummy rubbing and what ever else. Thanks babe,

Big sleepy *HUGS* for everybody.

Hey there, Ox! :) Share me a drink, sweetie. Have had a couple of nights, lately, without a wink of sleep. Last night was the last one. It's knocked me round a bit. Got some herbals to give a try. A drink before hand couldn't harm, though. ;) If you just lie on your tummy, I'll give you a rub. I find it soothing to give one, too.
 
Hi!

A special hello to all you sweet ladies, I hope your day is going well, I'm off today so I may have time for some uninterrupted naughty time. Yeah for me :D
 
Which thread sweetie?
Azul and I are just really good friends. We both have children but none that are old enough to be in the military. I am married to a soldier but he is home for right now.

Ok it was quite a while back. I am not sure who or what it was. If I remember right their thread was pretty old anyway. Who is your Husband with? I am leaving Bragg en-route to Germany. Wife and I were both in and my son just graduated Jump school.

Rose's oasis is a great place for old Soldiers to ease their minds, drink like fish and run around buck nekkid doing " Helicopter, Helicopter, Helicopter" until I fall over laughing in a hot tub. Oh yeah, and I occasionally tell stories and help drink Margaritas.
 
Big sleepy *HUGS* for everybody.

Hey there, Ox! :) Share me a drink, sweetie. Have had a couple of nights, lately, without a wink of sleep. Last night was the last one. It's knocked me round a bit. Got some herbals to give a try. A drink before hand couldn't harm, though. ;) If you just lie on your tummy, I'll give you a rub. I find it soothing to give one, too.

I take these herbal pills called Sleep nows. I did not know that they were a giant dose of melatonin so if I take them to much I get wicked depressed.

AHHHHHHHHHH those magic fingers, might just have to roll to my back to see what else can get rubbed. I'm like a crazy little dog when you rub my tummy.:devil:


Hey Azul, how's the old dragon doin?
 
Ok it was quite a while back. I am not sure who or what it was. If I remember right their thread was pretty old anyway. Who is your Husband with? I am leaving Bragg en-route to Germany. Wife and I were both in and my son just graduated Jump school.

Rose's oasis is a great place for old Soldiers to ease their minds, drink like fish and run around buck nekkid doing " Helicopter, Helicopter, Helicopter" until I fall over laughing in a hot tub. Oh yeah, and I occasionally tell stories and help drink Margaritas.

We are at Riley. I want to go to Germany some day. That would be great. Congrats on your son graduating Jump school.
 
We are at Riley. I want to go to Germany some day. That would be great. Congrats on your son graduating Jump school.

Third time back to Germany for us. Should be the last trip. this will take me to twenty nine. Been a long ride and it's almost time to change horses.
 
Third time back to Germany for us. Should be the last trip. this will take me to twenty nine. Been a long ride and it's almost time to change horses.

Wow! What's the horse gonna do without you?
 
Hello, everyone! I'm looking for a drink and the companionship of some Oasis dwellers. :)

I have a new favorite drink- buttertini... butterscotch martini, no actual butter involved, thanks. ;)
 
Hello, everyone! I'm looking for a drink and the companionship of some Oasis dwellers. :)

I have a new favorite drink- buttertini... butterscotch martini, no actual butter involved, thanks. ;)

Hey, TM! The drink sounds tasty, I need to soak in the hot tub today instead of hanging in my floaty chair, so hop on in and let my have a sip of your buttertini.:)
 
http://i3.tagstat.com/image08/1/23f9/00WA0550ifV.jpgDoc, she's been around. She has a pict thread going so she spends time on it.

TM long time no see, I was thinking we'd been abandon from your loverlyness. If you want something sweet that will relax you I have it right here, no not that silly girl;). Honey Jack Daniels. You have to be careful with it because it sneaks up on you. It's really like mead but with the oaken barrel taste.

To all the rest, I've had a hard day working on the house. Base board, dry wall patching stuff like that. SO, pour me a tall one a nice 22 oz Sam Adams will be fine, then some warm Pabst for the Cavalryman in me.:devil:

Hugs and kisses across the board.:rose::kiss: Oh yeah and for the ladies...one of those:devil:

http://i3.tagstat.com/image08/1/23f9/00WA0550ifV.jpg
 
Good evening and big huge *boobiesquishinghugs* for one and all! I've missed everyone so much.

I'm going to grab myself a margarita and slide nekkid into the hot tub and relax. Any takers? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top