Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't share. So good luck with that.

But all the same, I'll just sit here and enjoy my drink and the hot water...and enjoy the view, Ladies.
 
Hello to all my friends! Just putting my drinks order in for later and reserving my spot in the pool. Hello Rose whereever you are. Hope things are going okay for you dearest!:kiss::kiss: I am an equal opportunity back and foot massage giver so if you need it just ask!

Bella
 
Mmm

I like this oasis. Calm and quiet in he morning and buzzing in evening like I like it. I'll be back to jack off or eat some pussy.... Later;)
 
Hello to all my friends! Just putting my drinks order in for later and reserving my spot in the pool. Hello Rose whereever you are. Hope things are going okay for you dearest!:kiss::kiss: I am an equal opportunity back and foot massage giver so if you need it just ask!

Bella

Where are you Bella? Where are you Rose? I am in the mood for body shots...:p
 
Hehehe....well I am here doc :D Now to find everyone else!

*pokes head out of hidey-hole*

"Be vewey vewey quiet", I am being hunted by a rope-bearing Aussie :eek:

Been working extra, and at odd hours to boot. I really need to sit in the hot tub for a spell.
 
*pokes head out of hidey-hole*

"Be vewey vewey quiet", I am being hunted by a rope-bearing Aussie :eek:

Been working extra, and at odd hours to boot. I really need to sit in the hot tub for a spell.

*tiptoes in holding bright red/orange lassoo*

DeeBee-ee... Where are you DB? Come out and I'll show you my kno-ots.

C'mon DB! I got you rope in safety colours. Thinking of your welfare, you know. :D Did knots with the cherubs at Scouts. I'm sure I could tie a knot you'd like.... DB?.... DB? Got some nifty knots I had to learn when I got my truck license, too....

Hi Rosie! BIG *boobiesquishinhugs*, sweetie. Wanna help me tackle DB? :devil:

Lots of *hugs* for everyone else. And a thank you to Ox for helping me to sleep th other night. :rose:
 
*pokes head out of hidey-hole*

"Be vewey vewey quiet", I am being hunted by a rope-bearing Aussie :eek:

Been working extra, and at odd hours to boot. I really need to sit in the hot tub for a spell.


You know I am getting very handy with rope myself...I should offer a fellow commonwealth-er a hand :D


*tiptoes in holding bright red/orange lassoo*

DeeBee-ee... Where are you DB? Come out and I'll show you my kno-ots.

C'mon DB! I got you rope in safety colours. Thinking of your welfare, you know. :D Did knots with the cherubs at Scouts. I'm sure I could tie a knot you'd like.... DB?.... DB? Got some nifty knots I had to learn when I got my truck license, too....

Hi Rosie! BIG *boobiesquishinhugs*, sweetie. Wanna help me tackle DB? :devil:

Lots of *hugs* for everyone else. And a thank you to Ox for helping me to sleep th other night. :rose:

You are so considerate Triskele! Safety first I always say :p


Rosie special *boobiesquishinghugs* for you dearest...hope you had a good week!


And to all other friends at the oasis hugs and free sweet and creamy drinks to all....my treat!
 
You know I am getting very handy with rope myself...I should offer a fellow commonwealth-er a hand :D




You are so considerate Triskele! Safety first I always say :p
Now if you wear that black mesh stocking suit again, I will be very easy to catch, deer-in-the-headlights sort of thing there :devil:


*tiptoes in holding bright red/orange lassoo*

DeeBee-ee... Where are you DB? Come out and I'll show you my kno-ots.

C'mon DB! I got you rope in safety colours. Thinking of your welfare, you know. :D Did knots with the cherubs at Scouts. I'm sure I could tie a knot you'd like.... DB?.... DB? Got some nifty knots I had to learn when I got my truck license, too....
Well, since you can handle heavy equipment :rolleyes: I guess I can let myself be snared :devil:


Hi {{:rose::rose:Rosie!!!!:rose::rose:}}Bear hugs and whatnot for ya!!

Hugs and booze for everyone else that wants 'em
 
Now if you wear that black mesh stocking suit again, I will be very easy to catch, deer-in-the-headlights sort of thing there :devil:



Well, since you can handle heavy equipment :rolleyes: I guess I can let myself be snared :devil:


Hi {{:rose::rose:Rosie!!!!:rose::rose:}}Bear hugs and whatnot for ya!!

Hugs and booze for everyone else that wants 'em

Ooops. DB, I failed the block and tackle segment, but not enough to reduce my overall grade. :devil: I may need... um... retraining..... :devil: :D
 
Ooops. DB, I failed the block and tackle segment, but not enough to reduce my overall grade. :devil: I may need... um... retraining..... :devil: :D

hehe, you know my block and tackle like the practice:devil: I think it is sturdy enough for the task :D
 
I'm back...

and I'm so happy to be here. This past week was a difficult one and I had very little time to myself. I'm emotionally and physically drained.

Thank you soooo much to all of you for keeping my Oasis going. You guys and gals are amazing. Big big *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! :kiss: :heart:

I plan to get nakey, slip into the hot tub with a pitcher of margarita and drink until I can relax. Anyone is more than welcome to join me! :devil:
 
Hi {{:rose::rose:Rose:rose::rose:}}
Good to see you, though I hope your week can be turned around, we'll see what we can do to help that along ;)

I'm sliding in to the hot tub, more weary bones to soak, but my fingers are in good shape still:devil:
 
Hi sweet Rose! I'm sorry it was such a hard week. *hugs*

have a margarita or two for me and you know how to find me if you need to talk/vent/yell...any of that fun stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top