h2o0111
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2005
- Posts
- 3,483
You might want to consider staying put......but I know home is where you want to be.
I do want to be home and be sides I have to shovel because my wife hates to do that.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You might want to consider staying put......but I know home is where you want to be.
I do want to be home and be sides I have to shovel because my wife hates to do that.....![]()
Have a safe trip. Noting there is white stuff on the ground here, but it will be warming up a tad. May get out of the single digits tomorrow.![]()
Such a good hubby you are.
You might want to consider staying put......but I know home is where you want to be.
I do want to be home and be sides I have to shovel because my wife hates to do that.....![]()
Yes home is the best place to be. Sounds like you are a good husband too.![]()
you guys are going to ruin my reputation saying I am a good husband![]()
you guys are going to ruin my reputation saying I am a good husband![]()
From what you say here, it sounds as if you're a wonderful husband. Of course we'll have to get a confirmation from Ms. Hardwater to be sure.
SHHHHHHH. I would do anything for Mrs. Hardwater. She knows that.![]()
That's what makes you a great hubby. It's good to know that men like you exist.

Are you trying to make my head get bigger?..............lol![]()

No, of course not.![]()
Thats good.
I know you would not start to ge nice on me now either would you.![]()
You've lost me. I'm always never nice.
I know the feeling.

Oh by the way I love the heart in your profile.![]()
Thank you. I love it too!
One day I am going to take the time and teach myself how to do some of these animations you do.
Good afternoon everyone.