done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
No problems here, but then I haven't been outside and I'm not going.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SHHHHHHH. I would do anything for Mrs. Hardwater. She knows that.![]()
You've lost me. I'm always never nice.

Oh by the way I love the heart in your profile.![]()
Thank you. I love it too!

saunters through waving
hello dgo![]()
Good afternoon everyone.

Glad it is there. It's been a pretty shitty day here.
No problems here, but then I haven't been outside and I'm not going.
Neither am I ~ Maybe tomorrow!![]()
Definitely something to love!![]()
![]()

You have a point there................
and I have one of those
Maybe. If the sun is shinning I might venture out for that. We're supposed to get snow later tomorrow though.
You have a point there................
and I have one of those
We are too. I figure in the late morning, early afternoon it might be doable to get out for a bit.![]()
Which one is yours?

This one and I am NOT going to tell you whT I am doing with it.............![]()
You keep that up and it will stop working when you need it to.
This one and I am NOT going to tell you whT I am doing with it.............![]()
You keep that up and it will stop working when you need it to.
Whimpers....![]()
do you want to know?
of course we do
In detail?
I have a white tent wrapped around my waist
Why is that?