DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ I tell ya, Doll, the traffic up down-town is murder! What idiot gave licences to women, I'll never know ... I just couldn't wait to get - wow, look at the bazoombas on that bitc -- I mean, good shot that.

~ Yeah. I will have a sandwich, thanks ...

Good, make me one while you're at it.
 
~ After sixteen hours of thought I have finally come to a conclusion.

~ I haven't worked anything out: I just concluded thinking.

Hi, DGO. Would you like a cup of Coffee, Ma'am? :)

Hi Kylan ~ Well that sounds like something. :) Hope you had a Happy Hump Day.
 
Hi Kylan ~ Well that sounds like something. :) Hope you had a Happy Hump Day.

Hiya kayte, delighted to see you again. :rose:

There were tears shed, but not by me, so my day went well. :D

And you - just how wickedly seductive have you been today? ;)
 
Hiya kayte, delighted to see you again. :rose:

There were tears shed, but not by me, so my day went well. :D

And you - just how wickedly seductive have you been today? ;)

It is always a delight to see you. :) The posts between you and DGO are priceless.

Glad it was a good day for you...

I haven't done too much today. But then it has been pretty quiet on the threads. ;)
 
~ Sure thing. I'll set up a volleyball court for you in the window-box first thing tomorrow.

~ Anything for you.

Hi Husker, you're well, I hope. ;)

Kylan, thank you for asking, I am fine. BTW, I love women's volleyball. Excellent choice of a sport. I'll have a sandwich too DGO please:)
 
It is always a delight to see you. :) The posts between you and DGO are priceless.

Glad it was a good day for you...

I haven't done too much today. But then it has been pretty quiet on the threads. ;)

Well, DGO does try very hard to make me look good. *smiles*

Oh, do I detect a slight little bit of you trying to lead us innocent guys into your web when we're all too distracted to resist? ;)
 
Kylan, thank you for asking, I am fine. BTW, I love women's volleyball. Excellent choice of a sport. I'll have a sandwich too DGO please:)

Good to hear. ;)

Both that you're well and you want a sandwich. Maybe there's strength in numbers. :D
 
I'm not making the sandwiches, Kylan is.

I refuse to get led into a conversation about a sandwich between me, you and Husker, you wicked, nefarious, woman.

Me and Husker are just not like that. We're fine upstanding men of the Literonia community that would never be distracted by a wom ---

Damn, that was one hell of a serve!!

~ Bet she'd make me a sandwich.
 
Well, DGO does try very hard to make me look good. *smiles*

Oh, do I detect a slight little bit of you trying to lead us innocent guys into your web when we're all too distracted to resist? ;)

Moi? Doing that on DGO's thead? Well maybe just a tad. :devil:
 
Moi? Doing that on DGO's thead? Well maybe just a tad. :devil:

~ No, you must hide how seductive you are on DGO's thread.

If you don't, she may have to ask you to go to my room and bend over the foot of the iron antique bed-stead with your palms flat to the mattress as the heady scent of Sandalwood fills your senses.

~ She's like that.
 
I refuse to get led into a conversation about a sandwich between me, you and Husker, you wicked, nefarious, woman.

Me and Husker are just not like that. We're fine upstanding men of the Literonia community that would never be distracted by a wom ---

Damn, that was one hell of a serve!!

~ Bet she'd make me a sandwich.

She can be the meat in a Kylan-Husker Sandwich :D

Do you think those shorts are uncomfortable?
 
~ No, you must hide how seductive you are on DGO's thread.

If you don't, she may have to ask you to go to my room and bend over the foot of the iron antique bed-stead with your palms flat to the mattress as the heady scent of Sandalwood fills your senses.

~ She's like that.

I think that is the way it must be here. But of course the visit to your room could be quite an eye opener... :p
 
It's time for my beauty sleep all. Enjoy your day/evening/night.

~ May laughter light your nights and days ~
~ warm your heart and home ~
~ May good and faithful friends be yours ~
~ wherever you may roam ~


:rose:
@>,-'Kylan,-'​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top