h2o0111
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2005
- Posts
- 3,483
I don't think I'll go out to dinner with you!
OH?...............SORRY.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't think I'll go out to dinner with you!
OH?...............SORRY.![]()
No you're not!

I TRUELY am.
But see if I were to take a Lovely Lady as yourself to lunch it would be much much better then White Castle..........![]()

Did you know...
... that a man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex. So what's up with this guy?
http://www.literacyrules.com/Literotica/TH/half_beard.gif
Good afternoon {{{{{DGO}}}}}}} Now that is definitely priceless

GOOD MORNING......
Just stopping by for a few. So much to do today.![]()
Hi Kayte, how's the world treating you?
I'm hoping that he was shaving it off and didn't walk around like that. Imagine the stares.![]()
hello all
Good afternoon Bowler ~ Hope you are having a terrific Thursday
Good Morning
Hows things in DGO Land today?
<>
Waves HI & blowss to Kayte
![]()
Hey DGO are you getting hit by that nasty weather hitting today??![]()
This has to be one of the best illusion ever created.
http://www.literacyrules.com/Literotica/F/optical%20illusion.jpg
If you look at the above images from your seat in front of the computer, Mr. Angry is on the left, and Ms. Calm is on the right.
Get up from your seat, and move back 12 feet, and PRESTO they switch places!
It is said this illusion was created by Phillippe G.Schyns and Aude Oliva of the University of Glasgow.
Does this prove that we sometimes may not be seeing what's actually there?
Hi DGO ...![]()
Yes, I feel it definitely proves that people see what they wish to see.
~ Thank the deities for my imagination.
So much for eye witness accounts!
*sighs*
~ If only you could see what I'm seeing now ...
~ Me and you ... playing 'Strip Spades' ... you losing to me ....
You're playing alone.
~ Hey, it worked for Hans Solo ...
O the thursday is terrific so far, how are you doing today?
Did you know.........
........... that 85% of men who die of heartattacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives. The lesson.........stay home and fuck because it's less likely to kill you!