DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't. I have two floppies!

It's a good day. I'm half-way finished with a project that must be in the mail tomorrow, so I feel good.

Excellent! Glad to know someone is being productive. I've just been lazing around :D
 
Excellent! Glad to know someone is being productive. I've just been lazing around :D

That's really what I'm doing! I work a little, post a little and lollygag a lot. How long does it take one to make eight mother's day cards?
 
Well I don't. I have two floppies!

It's a good day. I'm half-way finished with a project that must be in the mail tomorrow, so I feel good.

I haven't done a fucking thing other today and the only thing I plan on doing is a load of towels and maybe a load of whites.
 
I haven't done a fucking thing other today and the only thing I plan on doing is a load of towels and maybe a load of whites.

........and a load of jeans, and a load of sheets, change the linen, make a cake, build a treehouse...
 
That's really what I'm doing! I work a little, post a little and lollygag a lot. How long does it take one to make eight mother's day cards?

Better question - how many people have eight mothers?

There seems to be a Mother's Day card for everyone these days ;)
 
Better question - how many people have eight mothers?

There seems to be a Mother's Day card for everyone these days ;)

These are for friends. My mother's been gone for years. Most of them are sent without a signature........my RAK, so to speak. I know I'm freaking several people out since they don't know who's been sending them cards all year.
 
These are for friends. My mother's been gone for years. Most of them are sent without a signature........my RAK, so to speak. I know I'm freaking several people out since they don't know who's been sending them cards all year.

Hmmmm, so is this being nice, or mean? :eek:
 
Hmmmm, so is this being nice, or mean? :eek:

Both. Can you imagine there are three people in the main office getting cards. If by chance you see it or mention it to the right people and discover the others. Now the problem is to try to figure it out. One I've known since 1963 and I've worked with all three at different schools. There are other schools where I send more than one card too.
 
Why were you on your knees screwing? That's sign number 2.

Duh you know well enough I do anything to keep my clients happy.

Ice don't seem to be helping much either. So help me if I start having problems with this knee again I'm gonna be pissed off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top