DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot. I didn't think anyone really read those anyway. I'll give you two tomorrow.

Oh, here's one..........did you know that today is National Hoagie day?

Making a note to put a post up after reading them in the future! :)
 
{{{{{{{{{Sase}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Yes I missed that myself. Hope you are having a great start to the week.

it's been a wonderful day...I'm now burning everyone's supper on the grill so they can eat as I fly them to soccer practice. :D
 
Yeah I read it...it's kinda like having a cup of coffee and a shit in the morning....Ya can't start your day with out it. Of course now if I could do both I wouldn't be so fucking crabby by Friday. :D

Did your coffee maker break?
 
{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}} I'm never without a hot cup of...what are we talking about again? OH yeah hot cup of coffee in the morning. :D

Was just responding to your two morning activities not being possible....;)
 
I guess that might work if one isn't lactose intolerant. :)

I used to be lactose intolerant but I could always eat yogurt. For everything else I used lactaid tablets. The activia is a godsend since most of the meds I take has constipation as a side effect.
 
A 2004 Dodge Silhouette...I put it on automatic pilot and it flys low. :D


Loaded like a freight train flyin' like an airplane!

Gee, is that like flying a plane that is used for freight. Those things are such slugs in the air! It seems like it takes forever to turn. At least it did seem that way as opposed to flying a Decathlon. :)
 
I used to be lactose intolerant but I could always eat yogurt. For everything else I used lactaid tablets. The activia is a godsend since most of the meds I take has constipation as a side effect.

I think I just need roto rooter. :D
 
I used to be lactose intolerant but I could always eat yogurt. For everything else I used lactaid tablets. The activia is a godsend since most of the meds I take has constipation as a side effect.

I used to be able to eat hard cheese, yogurt. Doesn't work too well for me right now. I too take meds that have constipation as a side effect. I have found eating several prunes in the evening take care of that for me. :)
 
I used to be able to eat hard cheese, yogurt. Doesn't work too well for me right now. I too take meds that have constipation as a side effect. I have found eating several prunes in the evening take care of that for me. :)

That didn't even work for me! I love prunes and eat them along with the activia.

I got 2 coupons for free activia and 2 for a dollar off because I emailed the company and told them that in 4 containers of peach yogurt there wasn't a single piece of peach! LOL
 
I used to be able to eat hard cheese, yogurt. Doesn't work too well for me right now. I too take meds that have constipation as a side effect. I have found eating several prunes in the evening take care of that for me. :)

I found that roto rooter works good too. :D
 
That didn't even work for me! I love prunes and eat them along with the activia.

I got 2 coupons for free activia and 2 for a dollar off because I emailed the company and told them that in 4 containers of peach yogurt there wasn't a single piece of peach! LOL

tight ass fuckers...that batch was made on a Friday when they wanted to get the hell out of there.
 
That didn't even work for me! I love prunes and eat them along with the activia.

I got 2 coupons for free activia and 2 for a dollar off because I emailed the company and told them that in 4 containers of peach yogurt there wasn't a single piece of peach! LOL

Oh my, no peaches. Did they indicate they'd ever have any? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top