DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh you know well enough I do anything to keep my clients happy.

Ice don't seem to be helping much either. So help me if I start having problems with this knee again I'm gonna be pissed off.

You've had trouble before? Did you try ben-gay or something like that?
 
I put icy hot on it last night and again this morning. I can't find my brace though for it. It's the knee I blew out in high school.

I lost my brace in the Poconos...........gee, that sounds like a song.

I lost my brace in Pennyslvania!
 
I have 2 around here somewhere...when I get up enough ambition I will go find them.
 
I haven't had to use one in two years now.

it's been quite a few years since I've needed it...I really thought that I wouldn't need it ever again but thanks to someone spilling a drink on the dance floor it appears that I do.
 
it's been quite a few years since I've needed it...I really thought that I wouldn't need it ever again but thanks to someone spilling a drink on the dance floor it appears that I do.

I sense a Surgeon General warning: Dancing is dangerous...LOL
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{DGO}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a marvelous day.
 
I am. I'm tired now though. I don't think I'll get up early tomorrow. How's the weather there?

Sorry to hear you are worn out. Hope you get your energy back soon. :) It was a great day here weather wise. It was cool, in the 50s this morning but it got to 70. It's sunny and a slight breeze. :D
 
Sorry to hear you are worn out. Hope you get your energy back soon. :) It was a great day here weather wise. It was cool, in the 50s this morning but it got to 70. It's sunny and a slight breeze. :D

We're at 79 now! It's actually warm. I don't know what the day's high was, but I'll take 79 any day.
 
I forgot. I didn't think anyone really read those anyway. I'll give you two tomorrow.

Oh, here's one..........did you know that today is National Hoagie day?

Yeah I read it...it's kinda like having a cup of coffee and a shit in the morning....Ya can't start your day with out it. Of course now if I could do both I wouldn't be so fucking crabby by Friday. :D
 
Yeah I read it...it's kinda like having a cup of coffee and a shit in the morning....Ya can't start your day with out it. Of course now if I could do both I wouldn't be so fucking crabby by Friday. :D

You haven't been eating your Activia, have you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top