DLL's anything goes thread

thanks Dll

WE WILL BE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL AND PLUCK AND ROAST THE SEAHAWKS

yEAAAAAA STEELERS :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
DLL said:
De V ..this is that guy from england that builds awesome bikes I was telling you about..his name is russell Mitchell :heart:


Oh cool, he's not the guy I thought it could have been but neat bike! How's your day going? :heart:
 
mark197205 said:
Erm DV, that was me you just bumped, I mean your a nice bloke and all, but you just aint my type, sorry and all that..... :rolleyes: :D


But Mark, I bumped you with feeling :p
 
Now listen no more of this huggy stuff and how lovely is DLL

Pittsburgh is going to the super bowl... and you all must keep
good thoughts for this team.....

motor cycles indeed he did have a neat tat..

Pittsburgh going to the super bowl :nana: : :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
what the hell is going on in here?

all this huggy and Bumping stuff ?

this all must cease till after the superbowl...

Im from Pittsburgh and we are going to the super bowl...

now i want all your energies to go toward good thoughts

for the STEELERS CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL... :nana: : :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
MindFire said:
what the hell is going on in here?

all this huggy and Bumping stuff ?

this all must cease till after the superbowl...

Im from Pittsburgh and we are going to the super bowl...

now i want all your energies to go toward good thoughts

for the STEELERS CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL... :nana: : :nana: :nana: :nana:

What is this superbowl thing of which you speak? Some santified porcelain antique of rare value? Or perhaps an oddly made superhero who defies their glass jaw to fight crime on the mean streets of Manhattan? :p
 
DLL said:
hi lust so far so good how have you been??? beautiful day here huh? :)


Well it is sunny....I am just surviving, but wishing always for more, now where is she...LOL
 
Yes they all wake up at attention. Its a scientific fact..

Now as to the super bowl !

Good man, its like english football when Manchester plays
its a Holy rite.. And when its your team going to play in this
scared vessel your in a religious frenzie... some thing akin
to talking in tounges...
and what we say is

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO, its sung to a chant
mid 15th century sound...

I do hope this satisfyes your question..

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
Ahhh but I can't stomach English football either :p I'm a rugby man through and through hehe
 
MindFire said:
Yes they all wake up at attention. Its a scientific fact..

Now as to the super bowl !

Good man, its like english football when Manchester plays
its a Holy rite.. And when its your team going to play in this
scared vessel your in a religious frenzie... some thing akin
to talking in tounges...
and what we say is

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO, its sung to a chant
mid 15th century sound...

I do hope this satisfyes your question..

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

You go, girl! :kiss:
 
Oh god this is pathetic, there is no hope for you man...
Dll stop encouraging them...

Here we go steelers,, Pitsburghs going to the super bowl here we go....
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

thank you for your support Pete.. only man in here with sense..
 
Back
Top