DLL's anything goes thread

SexyWoman said:
Hugs DLL ! How are you doing hun? :rose:

GE!!!!!!!!!! doing great and you ...I hope you had a happy new year and a wonderful holiday..miss you :kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
bumping with DLL...might just kill ya...;)...:D... :rose: :kiss:

but what a way to goooooooooooooo... :rolleyes:


would be a fun way like rockerfeller huh??? :D
 
Definitely an occasion for an open coffin: "He looks so... well ectstatic" :devil:
 
DLL said:
lol how are you sweet cheeks??i almost mistyped and wrote sweat cheeks..lol :p



LMAO, that will be me in about an hour when I hit the gym..... :D :D

I'm really good thanks, all the better for seeing you of course, its been a long time since we've bumped into each other.... :eek:
 
Last edited:
Peteslaw2 said:
Oh, so that is why you call me Rocky! :kiss:

Rocky...hmmm, the Italian Stallion??? Could have sooo many meanings. :D Hey there Pete. Hope your new year is starting well.

DLL, been to any hockey games lately??? :nana: :rose:
 
WE BEAT THE COLTS AND WERE HEADED TO DENVER..

NEEDLESS TO SAY IM A STEELER FAN...

oh yes how is everyone and a good new year to all of you...
Hi Pete how are you... hugs

mindy :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
MindFire said:
WE BEAT THE COLTS AND WERE HEADED TO DENVER..

NEEDLESS TO SAY IM A STEELER FAN...

oh yes how is everyone and a good new year to all of you...
Hi Pete how are you... hugs

mindy :nana: :nana: :nana:
I noticed you said "WERE HEADED TO DENVER" ... that means you've been side-tracked, right?
 
Sure you, a salaciously suggestve, grinding knee weakeningly slow bump for DLL :devil:
 
techsan said:
I noticed you said "WERE HEADED TO DENVER" ... that means you've been side-tracked, right?


well footballs done for me I wanted the giants...or the dolphins will have to wait till next year... :rolleyes:
 
techsan
Yes I have been sidetracked.. but i do take a break to watch the game.
Go STELLERS....
 
Back
Top