Does anyone else like gagging while sucking cock?

I think all guys regardless of cock size enjoy having the guy or girl sucking them gagging on their dick. Even if they don’t have a really big cock, it makes them feel like they do. I love looking into their eyes wheEveryone can
 
I love having a Mans hard Cock in my mouth. Over the years I have enjoyed so many men. One would think I would not gag anymore. I have never been able to stop my gag reflex. Instead, I learned to love gagging. Most Men I find become even more excited as I do. I always drool and make his sexy Cock and my face very wet. Every man regardless of how large can make me gag. I want them to know I choose them, and their Cocks over air itself.
 
I love having a Mans hard Cock in my mouth. Over the years I have enjoyed so many men. One would think I would not gag anymore. I have never been able to stop my gag reflex. Instead, I learned to love gagging. Most Men I find become even more excited as I do. I always drool and make his sexy Cock and my face very wet. Every man regardless of how large can make me gag. I want them to know I choose them, and their Cocks over air itself.
Very very true and the moans they make as the cock pops into my throat turn me on. I want to be their best ever cock sucker
 
Back
Top