Does anyone here actually read the stories?

Darling, The only thing we can play tonight.....

Tag.......There, You're it (LOL)

What happened ? I thought you went to bed???


kgboot
 
No, I didn't say I was going to bed...just needed to get off the computer for awhile.

Tag...your it again!!! :)

Do you like my new avatar?
 
You are a slippery Mermaid aren't you?

That was a brief intermission. Did you rest your eyes for awhile?

Please don't anwer. Let's not take over another thread. o.k.?

PM me or call me on IM. I'm glad your back, although I may be going to bed soon.


btw- Tag.....You're it this time. I also call no tag-backs (HEE HEE!)


LUV YA,

kgboot
 
Willing! I had that dream as well only you were the life guard, and you saved me, with the kiss of life. I had to thank you, so I made you climax 3 times one after the other. First with my manhood, then with my fingers deep inside you playing with your clit and G spot, and then with my mouth. Do you want to taste yourself?
 
Back
Top