Eating ass

Back when Yahoo groups was still allowing sexual groups i joined a Rimmers group that would meet at a members home. It was totally wild. As many as 10 or more naked men having sex with Rinning as the main course. I was new to it but picked up quickly. My first visit being the new guy I was the center of attention. Overwhelming!
 
I was invited to an all male rimming party. I was told to be clean so that morning I cleaned as best as I could. The party was afternoon and I had to work. We'll nature called and I had to shit. I cleaned as best as I could before going. When I arrived I was told to undress and come to a back bedroom.

In the bedroom the action was hot. A man bent over a chair with a man behind him rimming him. To the right a big dick man laying on a bed stroking. I was drawn to the big dick like a moth to a flame I bent over and took the cock in my mouth as someone pressed the face between my ass cheeks and stuck their tongue in my not so clean ass. Nothing was said and he rimmed me good!
 
I was invited to an all male rimming party. I was told to be clean so that morning I cleaned as best as I could. The party was afternoon and I had to work. We'll nature called and I had to shit. I cleaned as best as I could before going. When I arrived I was told to undress and come to a back bedroom.

In the bedroom the action was hot. A man bent over a chair with a man behind him rimming him. To the right a big dick man laying on a bed stroking. I was drawn to the big dick like a moth to a flame I bent over and took the cock in my mouth as someone pressed the face between my ass cheeks and stuck their tongue in my not so clean ass. Nothing was said and he rimmed me good!
I wouldn't have said anything either
 
My FWB wants me to eat his ass. It will be the first male ass I’ll eat.

I was a little hesitant, but I want it so bad now.
 
I found a guy on craigslist 20-ish years ago in Connecticut who was looking for a younger guy's ass to play with. I responded and went over to his place. He said he wanted me to suck his cock while he layed on his back and played with my ass. he was a large-framed guy with a nice big cock and a tight cockring.

I loved playing with his meaty cock while he ate my ass. He lasted a long time because of the tight cockring. So did I. It was heavenly. I leaked all over his chest while he had a hand on each of my cheeks, tongue fucking me into oblivion.

i visited him often for several months, usually taking off his cockring when i got needy for his load, and sucking him to completion while i frotted him and came on his chest, his tongue buried in my ass.

He introduced me to poppers and butt plugs, but having my ass eaten was everything I could want.

My third wife used to love eating my ass, too. She was the first woman i knew who loved eating ass. She also made me appreciate eating a lovely woman's ass...she couldn't get enough.

I've made ass eating and fetting eaten a part of my regular routine now for years.
 
Nothing like getting your aas eaten while in the shower as water is pouring down on both of us resulting in intense orgasms.
 
Oooh, I had a girlfriend who would only eat my ass in the shower ... very hot!

Of course, I'd eat her ass any time, any place, any way.
Years ago, the first time I ate ass (a man's) was in the shower. He had picked ne up at an abs. We went to his home where he invited me into his shower. We soaped each other up then rinsed off and he got on his knees and buried his face in my clean ass. One of the best feelings I had ever had. He stood up and kissed me, another first kissing a man. I then went down on him repeating what he had just done to me tonguing his ass then standing up and kissing him deeply, my second man kiss.

That was the beginning of many time I enjoyed tongued a nice ass!
 
I love eating ass. Kissing, licking and finally pushing my tongue into the butt hole. No man in the world can resist being tongue fucked in the ass. They all moan with pleasure. Stroke that cock and eat that ass boys.
Been awhile I love a slow blowjob when he starts bobbing on my shaft then takes his tongue and slides down the shaft to my balls swapping from ball to ball then jack pot finds the asshole swirling around while spreading my cheeks to insert his tongue then start all over again in reverse.
 
I had a great experience a couple of days ago. I connected with a nice bear who was hosting and giving blowjobs outdoors by his pool. That was enticing, but when he said he loved to eat ass, I knew he was my kind of man. I went to his home, walked through the gate, and saw him naked in the pool. I stripped down and lay on a towel at the edge of the pool, with my legs in the water. He started with some wonderful attention to my cock, using his mouth and hands. Then he worked his way down to my balls, slowly jacking my cock with his hand while he licked and sucked my balls. He began to massage my feet, so I lay back and let him take care of them. Not only did he massage my feet, he began to lick and suck my toes. That was amazing! I hadn't had that done in a long time.

Finally, he has me scoot down so he could push my legs back and get to my ass hole. I was in heaven! I love eating ass and having my ass eaten. He is an expert! He must have spent at least 20 minutes on my ass, licking, sucking, gentle bites, tongue fucking me. Finally, he slipped a finger into my ass and returned his oral attention to my cock. Between his mouth on my cock, one hand massaging my balls, and one finger massaging my prostate, it wasn't long until I exploded in his mouth. He swallowed every drop, then kept my softening cock in his mouth while he jacked off underwater.

For me, I love getting the whole package attention: cock, balls, and ass. It was the icing on the cake that it was outdoors on a hot sunny day. He said the neighbors couldn't see into the yard, but I don't think I would have cared if they had. I do like to put on a show!
 
Back
Top