Eating ass

I had gotten out of the shower yesterday morning, and my work cell was blowing up with texts, which was odd on a Saturday morning. It was plugged in on the nightstand, so I flopped across the bed on my stomach to see what was happening, one of my reports was out of town visiting clients and needed some help, so I was helping them through their struggle with texting next steps and what to do. My man came back up stairs with some coffee, set it down and asked if everything was ok. I was barely covered by my towel, but my bare ass was hanging out and my legs slightly spread. He sat on the bed next to me rubbing my back a bit, down to my bum, while I told him what was happening. His hands going lower and lower with each stroke, I admit, I did raise my hips up a bit, and with the next down stroke his finger found and circled my hole a few times. He leaned over and kissed the back of my neck and removed what was left of my towel and kissed his way down to where his fingers had been. Slowly riming me, spreading my cheeks more, I was still texting instructions as he pushed his tongue in my ass, fuck!! He loves eating my ass, and I love having it eaten. I was so turned on.
I put the phone up, and handed him the bottle of Astro, and told him that he needed to “fuck me” now. Which he did.
 
I had a great experience a couple of days ago. I connected with a nice bear who was hosting and giving blowjobs outdoors by his pool. That was enticing, but when he said he loved to eat ass, I knew he was my kind of man. I went to his home, walked through the gate, and saw him naked in the pool. I stripped down and lay on a towel at the edge of the pool, with my legs in the water. He started with some wonderful attention to my cock, using his mouth and hands. Then he worked his way down to my balls, slowly jacking my cock with his hand while he licked and sucked my balls. He began to massage my feet, so I lay back and let him take care of them. Not only did he massage my feet, he began to lick and suck my toes. That was amazing! I hadn't had that done in a long time.

Finally, he has me scoot down so he could push my legs back and get to my ass hole. I was in heaven! I love eating ass and having my ass eaten. He is an expert! He must have spent at least 20 minutes on my ass, licking, sucking, gentle bites, tongue fucking me. Finally, he slipped a finger into my ass and returned his oral attention to my cock. Between his mouth on my cock, one hand massaging my balls, and one finger massaging my prostate, it wasn't long until I exploded in his mouth. He swallowed every drop, then kept my softening cock in his mouth while he jacked off underwater.

For me, I love getting the whole package attention: cock, balls, and ass. It was the icing on the cake that it was outdoors on a hot sunny day. He said the neighbors couldn't see into the yard, but I don't think I would have cared if they had. I do like to put on a show!
What a great experience….sounds like he has a great set-up for outdoor/pool play. Just open the gate and walk right in
 
What a great experience….sounds like he has a great set-up for outdoor/pool play. Just open the gate and walk right in
It certainly was! Unfortunately, our schedules don't line up well, so a repeat session is unlikely. But if it ever works out, I'll be naked on the edge of his pool as fast as I can get there!
 
I love eating ass. Kissing, licking and finally pushing my tongue into the butt hole. No man in the world can resist being tongue fucked in the ass. They all moan with pleasure. Stroke that cock and eat that ass boys.

I love eating ass. Kissing, licking and finally pushing my tongue into the butt hole. No man in the world can resist being tongue fucked in the ass. They all moan with pleasure. Stroke that cock and eat that ass boys.
Do any of you doushe your ass
 
It certainly was! Unfortunately, our schedules don't line up well, so a repeat session is unlikely. But if it ever works out, I'll be naked on the edge of his pool as fast as I can get there!
Heck yea the future of real estate should be based upon sexual preference and desires…..all gay and sexual communities ha
 
Something I’ve loved ever since my BFF did it to me one afternoon. We'd kissed a couple of times and one afternoon out of the blue she said she had read about story about It and asked if I’d let her. I didn’t think she was serious but finally I leaned over my bed and she pulled my panties down and unleashed heaven.
My first time with another woman she did me first and I was a bit ambivalent about it despite her enthusiasm. I rubbed one out while her tongue was in my butt, then she wanted me to reciprocate. She lay on her back legs high and when I got my face between her cheeks she crossed her legs over and clamped me there. She bucked against my mouth and demanded I get busy. Her arse was dirty and I had to suffer the taste for a while, quite a while, before she came.
 
Yes please! It's got everything I crave now I come to think of it. It's dirty and degrading (only if you make it) while intimate and loving. Also as described above my many, can bring about a wonderful orgasm for the recipient, which is always the goal yes? 🥰
 
My very favorite thing is having my ass tongued by my wife while on my knees ass up and her jacking my greased hard cock!😁
 
I love eating ass. I prefer my male partners to be hairy - I love the way a hairy ass looks slick with my saliva. I usually prefer my female and trans partners to be hairless, but I will still eat their asses if they are hairy, and sometimes I just prefer to munch a hairy trans girl.
 
This is something I've never done, but I love watching it in porn! It's on my bucket list. Reading everyone's experiences is truly a treat.
 
Back
Top