Endless Curiosity III

This has been completely enjoyable to read. Well done you guys/gals. :heart:

Where's yours, Curvy? :cattail:

< Oversharing: Will always tell you more than you want to know. Crosses the line between comfortable and awkward EVERY SINGLE TIME. >

This is the character, right? Because I think of you as rather reserved!

You forgot to put Sonnet Writing under skills. Anyone who can handle quatrains, couplets, and lambic pentameters on the fly is a force to be reckoned with! :eek::cool:
 
Hmm lemme see

name Curvy the Angel

Stats
Flirting +5
Heart on sleeve +20
Tease +7
Dirty talk +25
Kissing +30
Subtly -100
The chase -100000
Friendly +10

Skills

Flirting boldy, being nice to everyone, master at the run on sentence and queen of typos. Mistress of being obvious.

backstory

In a manilla envelope sealed by the federal government and stored behind lock and key.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name :
Viking the Slave

Stats:
Endowment +5 inches
Obedience +24 hours
Ticklish +5 foot reaction
Eagerness +1 gallon precum

Skills
Follows, heels, plays dead, and rolls over.

Barks
 
I just couldn't decide on which Valentine's Day card to leave in here for the ladies of this thread....so I'm leaving them both...and candies too!

I'm not big on Valentine's Day really....and it doesn't take a "holiday" to know just how cute, sweet and delicious all these ladies in this thread are and how much they add to the fun of this thread and the board. They put a smile on our faces and lead in our pencils!

So to all you ladies...Happy just you being you day. We think each and every one of you is SAF. So thanks for all the fun.

And to the guys.....well I hope you can join me in letting these girls know how special they are without a card company telling us they are!

Okay...now back to the regular postings....this has been a community service announcement.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b55e1ed34c59744949ff796b8cc66977/tumblr_p45mm2h1XL1wvoavfo1_500.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/419fa06b0d7354e02fb2914267211bad/tumblr_p45mljdn6Y1wvoavfo1_500.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4dfe4f215b8d94e1741dc8b5441b75fd/tumblr_p45mkxMLYL1wvoavfo1_500.jpg
 
This is the character, right? Because I think of you as rather reserved!

You forgot to put Sonnet Writing under skills. Anyone who can handle quatrains, couplets, and lambic pentameters on the fly is a force to be reckoned with! :eek::cool:

HAHAHA Nope. Under "weaknesses" maybe, but certainly not a skill.

I just couldn't decide on which Valentine's Day card to leave in here for the ladies of this thread....so I'm leaving them both...and candies too!

I'm not big on Valentine's Day really....and it doesn't take a "holiday" to know just how cute, sweet and delicious all these ladies in this thread are and how much they add to the fun of this thread and the board. They put a smile on our faces and lead in our pencils!

So to all you ladies...Happy just you being you day. We think each and every one of you is SAF. So thanks for all the fun.

And to the guys.....well I hope you can join me in letting these girls know how special they are without a card company telling us they are!

Okay...now back to the regular postings....this has been a community service announcement.

Aww! *hugs for Matty*
 
Ooh! Could it also include archaic words and references from books published no later than 1950?

#suretowin

The dame was tall. Blonde. Dangerous.

All the more dangerous because she was on the run. She had that look in her eye, hungry, wild. I knew I should turn her away, I was already behind the eight ball. But hell, those legs. I tucked my bean shooter in my coat and rang her in.
 
< Master of being obvious. >

Should this read Mistress? I'm getting a mental image of thigh-high boots and black leather. :cool:


I left out *dirty talk* on my Stats! Hmmm. Certainly no better than Sexual Prowess, which I think I might have overrated. Let's put both of those at -3.


Thanks for the thread valentines guys! (Not entirely sure on Lunation's, but going with the benefit of the doubt. :p)

Great reads on all the characters!
 
The dame was tall. Blonde. Dangerous.

All the more dangerous because she was on the run. She had that look in her eye, hungry, wild. I knew I should turn her away, I was already behind the eight ball. But hell, those legs. I tucked my bean shooter in my coat and rang her in.

Speaking of skills! :eek:

I never would have guessed you could turn those nimble fingers to hard-boiled detection! But *boom* there is is. Is there any style you can't write?

S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y.
 
I just couldn't decide on which Valentine's Day card to leave in here for the ladies of this thread....so I'm leaving them both...and candies too!

I'm not big on Valentine's Day really....and it doesn't take a "holiday" to know just how cute, sweet and delicious all these ladies in this thread are and how much they add to the fun of this thread and the board. They put a smile on our faces and lead in our pencils!

So to all you ladies...Happy just you being you day. We think each and every one of you is SAF. So thanks for all the fun.

And to the guys.....well I hope you can join me in letting these girls know how special they are without a card company telling us they are!

Okay...now back to the regular postings....this has been a community service announcement.

*snip pics*

Aww thanks Matt - your are the only one I've even gotten a group e-Valentine from! :rose:
 
Speaking of skills! :eek:

I never would have guessed you could turn those nimble fingers to hard-boiled detection! But *boom* there is is. Is there any style you can't write?

S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y.

Well, thank you. :eek:

And I think my most difficult style would be...my own.

Or olde English. Fuck that.
 
We often think in terms of *best* and *worst* features. What is some physical attribute you like about yourself that wouldn't be typical found on that list?
 
Collar bones. Mine are pretty. :cool:

Oh! Can we do two? I've always thought my knees were quite nice.
 
This may sound weird, but I've always thought I had cute toes. Maybe not pretty feet necessarily, but cute little chubby toes.

And cute ears.

:eek:
 
Ears can be very cute, as can toes. Feet get the attention but i think toes are important
 
I have a feeling you have put them to the test?

Only in that I have used them for breathing, which they have difficulty doing these days. I wish I could tell you I got here on three packs a day, but it’s just run-of-the-mill asthma.
 
Only in that I have used them for breathing, which they have difficulty doing these days. I wish I could tell you I got here on three packs a day, but it’s just run-of-the-mill asthma.

That actually makes it better as those who smoke only have themselves to blame
 
Back
Top