Endless Curiosity III

I'll say my ears as well.

Oh and I have this awesome mole...not really that was sarcasm
 
This may sound weird, but I've always thought I had cute toes. Maybe not pretty feet necessarily, but cute little chubby toes.

And cute ears.

:eek:

The crowd chants:

"Toe Pics"

"Toe Pics"

"Toe Pics"

:D

LMAO....once, years ago, a discussion on a thread about the "AV dick pic" someone said, "it would only be more gross if it was toes."

I promptly took a picture of my big toe and had it up as my AV for an afternoon....

Let's just say that I was surprised as the positive response I got....
 
Two things.

WHERE IS THE QUESTION?

Why do Jenny's pics always show her on vacation? Is she always on vacation? If so, I just want to go on record as being jealous.
 
Two things.

WHERE IS THE QUESTION?

Why do Jenny's pics always show her on vacation? Is she always on vacation? If so, I just want to go on record as being jealous.

What question?

And i didn't know her pics are on vacation but if so I'm jealous as well
 
Two things.

WHERE IS THE QUESTION?

Why do Jenny's pics always show her on vacation? Is she always on vacation? If so, I just want to go on record as being jealous.

Technically, yeah. :D Mainly because my everyday life is so boring I don't take pics!
 
Thar' be no question today, mateys!

(Was that piratey? I was going for piratey.)

Seriously, sorry folks. I saw something shiny and got distracted. It won't happen again. :(

Unless I see something sparkly. Sparkly is even worse than shiny. Then it will probably happen again. :eek:
 
Thar' be no question today, mateys!

(Was that piratey? I was going for piratey.)

Seriously, sorry folks. I saw something shiny and got distracted. It won't happen again. :(

Unless I see something sparkly. Sparkly is even worse than shiny. Then it will probably happen again. :eek:

OK so bright and shiny sparkly baubles and books are JSG distraction devices. Is that right? :)
 
And kittens and puppies and those tiny donkeys that Jenny always finds adorable pictures of ...

What were we talking about?

What?! Filthy Friday and we’re talking about kittens and tiny donkeys.

*removes suction cup dildo from the bed post and smiles innocently.*
 
What?! Filthy Friday and we’re talking about kittens and tiny donkeys.

*removes suction cup dildo from the bed post and smiles innocently.*

*reads that as "kitties" and "tiny ding dongs" ... giggles*

We're right on track for Filthy Friday. :D

Now, stick that thing back up there and ... well ... I don't know what happens after that. :eek:
 
*reads that as "kitties" and "tiny ding dongs" ... giggles*

We're right on track for Filthy Friday. :D

Now, stick that thing back up there and ... well ... I don't know what happens after that. :eek:

Well it’s early, don’t wanna get all crazy yet. Maybe some warm-up sucking and licking.
 
How so? I request ass pics from errrrybody. That helps me warm up.

I dont think i can tonight, but i shall post one on my thread asap.


Sets up camera so i can watch the frisky freaky friday fun later
 
Back
Top