Endless Curiosity III


Yay!!! He's so stinkin' cute!!!


And kitties!!

Thanks, y'all. I've been to Walmart. On a Friday. With my children. I NEEDED this. :heart:
 
Cute animal pics? Butt pics? Unfocused banter? This is what happens when we don’t have a question to properly focus discussion: a complete break down of the social order. I’m coming back with bleach, crucifixes, and fire.

In the mean time, a question:

What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?
 
Cute animal pics? Butt pics? Unfocused banter? This is what happens when we don’t have a question to properly focus discussion: a complete break down of the social order. I’m coming back with bleach, crucifixes, and fire.

In the mean time, a question:

What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?

It's all about making each other feel good.
 
What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?

I may need more clarification. Are we talking…physical? As in something that showcases sexual technique? Or…. Yeah, I got nothing.

More generally speaking, important to me was the realization that my somewhat off-beat combination of sexual needs didn’t mean I was somehow damaged. And - here’s the shocking part - actually had a complimentary counterpart. :eek:

The first revelation was life-changing. The second…still a little flabbergasted.
 
I may need more clarification. Are we talking…physical? As in something that showcases sexual technique? Or…. Yeah, I got nothing.

More generally speaking, important to me was the realization that my somewhat off-beat combination of sexual needs didn’t mean I was somehow damaged. And - here’s the shocking part - actually had a complimentary counterpart. :eek:

The first revelation was life-changing. The second…still a little flabbergasted.

This makes me happy and want to aww with true sincerity. :rose:

Lunation*

What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?


I've been very lucky. I've always been very open-minded about sex and been adventurous. What I learned was I don't need to be embarrassed to bring up something I like. Or would like to try. All my my partners have been very receptive if not eager to indulge me.
 
What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?

"Use your words." Single greatest lesson a partner ever taught me. Learning to articulate my wants and needs led to every sexual discovery that followed.

Except the discoveries made by clicking Little_sister's links. Of course, those often leave me speechless. ;)
 
This makes me happy and want to aww with true sincerity. :rose:

Aww. Thanks. :eek:

. I've been very lucky. I've always been very open-minded about sex and been adventurous. What I learned was I don't need to be embarrassed to bring up something I like. Or would like to try. All my my partners have been very receptive if not eager to indulge me.

I've heard others say something similar, which I find interesting. This has so not been my experience. I can think of…four instances off the top of my head where I broached an interest only to have the person respond in a negative or even contemptuous way.

Of course, I wasn't necessarily expressing it as my interest. More a tossing it out there to see their response, but still. Not exactly conducive to further conversation.
 
Aww. Thanks. :eek:



I've heard others say something similar, which I find interesting. This has so not been my experience. I can think of…four instances off the top of my head where I broached an interest only to have the person respond in a negative or even contemptuous way.

Of course, I wasn't necessarily expressing it as my interest. More a tossing it out there to see their response, but still. Not exactly conducive to further conversation.

I know when I first started talking about interests. Before I was confident in discussing this as an adult. I would bring them up on those late night laying in bed in the dark talks. Always as a curiosity. See if the person had any knowledge of the subject. Throw back and forth different opinions. Then I would drop it for a while and bring it back up later or they would. Then I would drop that I'd like to try it bomb. Always worked. After a while I would just say hey I wanna do this X thing and boom done. But maybe I've just been lucky to have open minded partners.
 
Cute animal pics? Butt pics? Unfocused banter? This is what happens when we don’t have a question to properly focus discussion: a complete break down of the social order. I’m coming back with bleach, crucifixes, and fire.

In the mean time, a question:

What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?

Crucifixes and fire....now that sounds fun. Where do I sign up???

So, I'm limited. My "number" is one. But I have had some experience here, for whatever that's worth.

I'm not sure what's most important, but I'll throw three things out.
First is that recently, with my wife, I began to understand that "making sure she has an orgasm" isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm sure there are women here who will object, but I think the issue is more "goal oriented" as opposed to just being there.

Second. I discovered here that women like sex. That's been a double edged sword in my real life, but it has helped.

The third: A woman here said, "you're kinky and you like to try things." It was really eye opening, and frankly has helped in thinking about myself.

I don't know which is most important yet, I'm still sorting a lot....:eek:

And, the discussion between EN and Curvy. I've been on both ends of that.
I made a huge mistake in my life one night by not going along with an idea she had. HUGE mistake. I was hung up on things. I was surprised.

Bonus: not a lover. not about sex. But ALL about sex. My son's speech (competitive) coach said about improv: never say no. I realized that sex is like doing improv, you have to go with the flow and never say no.
 
Crucifixes and fire....now that sounds fun. Where do I sign up???

So, I'm limited. My "number" is one. But I have had some experience here, for whatever that's worth.

I'm not sure what's most important, but I'll throw three things out.
First is that recently, with my wife, I began to understand that "making sure she has an orgasm" isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm sure there are women here who will object, but I think the issue is more "goal oriented" as opposed to just being there.

Second. I discovered here that women like sex. That's been a double edged sword in my real life, but it has helped.

The third: A woman here said, "you're kinky and you like to try things." It was really eye opening, and frankly has helped in thinking about myself.

I don't know which is most important yet, I'm still sorting a lot....:eek:

And, the discussion between EN and Curvy. I've been on both ends of that.
I made a huge mistake in my life one night by not going along with an idea she had. HUGE mistake. I was hung up on things. I was surprised.

Bonus: not a lover. not about sex. But ALL about sex. My son's speech (competitive) coach said about improv: never say no. I realized that sex is like doing improv, you have to go with the flow and never say no.

^^^ This is why lakesailer is a kind of hero to me. You rock, my friend! :heart:
 
Cute animal pics? Butt pics? Unfocused banter? This is what happens when we don’t have a question to properly focus discussion: a complete break down of the social order. I’m coming back with bleach, crucifixes, and fire.

In the mean time, a question:

What is the most important thing a partner ever taught you about sex?

My ex-wife taught me that I needed to find other partners....
 
Back
Top