Endless Curiosity III

Yep - boobies. ;)

I didn't really have any bi-curiosity before I joined Lit, but now...yeah, I can see me going there. :D

Oddly, I've always loooooved bi dudes, but never really considered bisexuality for myself.

This is hot! :heart: :D
 
Most of us got here a little more sexually conservative than we are now. (There are some notable exceptions. ) Have you stumbled across any sexual act or ideology that was a definite no-go that now has appeal?

Bonus: Name it.


I'll try to be succinct (and probably fail). I came to Lit years ago writing stories based on porn that I looked at. I saw sexual acts that I never even considered before and maybe I was even put off by, but then I would think “what if?” Not to mention I saw the truth-o-meter going off in my pants and thought, “maybe I should explore these things further in a fictional story format.” So I started writing and it opened my mind quite a bit and soon some of these ideas became fantasies.

You want me to name my super secret, embarrassing, crank-it material fantasies! :eek: NO WAY!

Well okay, maybe just ten of them: :devil:

CFNM, Exhibitionism, MMF, Strap-on, Spit Roast, Reverse Spit Roast, Kiss after BJ, Daisy Chain, Daisy Chain, also Daisy Chain, Performing with a dude for female enjoyment, Group Activities

I left out straight, sensual, erotic sex, FFM and Girl-on-Girl simply because those came standard with the Hotwords Package. :cool:

What I have come to learn about myself is that my heart and my mind are looking for a romantic, lifelong relationship (with a girl, just so we're clear:rolleyes:) filled with love, happiness and erotic passion.
But my dick is one open-minded, perverted-ass motherfucker!

I love fantasizing to anything that strikes me in the moment, regardless of embarrassment levels, as long as they all end with the same result—a sticky mess.

Because that can be fun too! :nana:
 
I was pretty pervy before I got here. The biggest difference hasn't been in my attitude toward sex, but in the information i now have available to me, and the things I've added to my bucket list. Most of the things that were a no-go before are still a no-go, even after doing a little bit of exploring in a few areas. I'm still straight, I still don't like casual sex, I'm still not an exhibitionist, I still don't want to share my man with another woman.

The one thing I can think of that I've changed my opinion about is man-on-man kissing. Not the staged crap in professional porn*, but genuine, passionate, connected kissing between two dudes with actual chemistry, most often found in homemade porn. That I can get into. Super mega bonus points for nice lips and/or facial hair.



*My one exception to this rule is Colby Keller. I would watch that beautiful man do anything with anyone and happily give him a tongue bath afterwards.:cattail:
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

I realized that I have lived much of my adult life without mindful body awareness. I'd like to pay more attention to my body. Not sexually. I mean find the places that hold stress and help relieve that tension. Eat better. Exercise more. Be mindful of how I carry myself.

Bonus: Frequency, I guess.

Double Bonus: Backpacking. But that's hard with kids.

SDB: Not really. I'll stick to chatting and nudity. Maybe I'll read some stories.
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

Realization: I'm already pretty groovy when it comes to sex, and require no major adjustments. The trick is to find the right partner and the right setting.

Change in my Lit behavior: spend less time here.

Something new: Would love to experience an orgasm while looking into my partner's eyes. 😍

Exploring at Lit? Nope, I think I've filled my quota. I still enjoy reading the occasional discussion thread, but for the most part, I'm ready to do my exploring in real life. Onward and forward!
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

I need to flirt WAY more than I do. I need to stop talking about myself so much, and I really, really need to be a lot less verbose and more to the point.

I like Honey's idea (see above #504) of the use of the asterisk.

I am totally against that type of porn*

*Unless it's hot! ;) :D
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

I think I'm pretty happy with my time here and how I act and interact with most people.
There is however one thing I working on changing. It's a behavior I don't care for in myself. I'm emotional, and tend to make comments in the heat of that emotional "high" I later regret or feel guilty for. I don't want to be reactionary. I want to have fun and make friends and go about my time here with a good outlook.
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

I have debated all afternoon whether to post this or not. It is, although somewhat vague, rather personal (it's also really fuckin' long...). I have been encouraged to do so...and so...

I’m pretty sure that 2017 is a watershed year for me. By fall of 2017, I was wracked with pain, guilt, anger and feeling adrift and confused about where my life should go. I was questioning whether I should stay in my marriage; whether I should stay with my current employer; whether I should stay in my current profession, or at least the part of it that I’m in; Even whether to stay in my sailing club. And really questioning what my life for the next 20 years should look like. And yes. A lot of questioning about how Lit fit into all of this. Especially vis-à-vis my marriage.

I did a lot of soul searching in the fall. A lot of healing. And a lot of talking with a couple close Lit friends (they know who they are, and they know I’m eternally grateful, beyond what words can describe, their love – agape - carried me through some pretty rough days). I will say that fall 2017 was perhaps one of the lowest points of my life. I cannot recall feeling so lost, so mad at the world, so unhappy, ever before. It was far more than anything that happened here at Lit (for those aware of some things). Although I admit to not really seeing that all the time. Things at Lit were more of a catalyst, rather than a cause. The cause was growing older. The cause was a neglected marriage. The cause was being stretched too thin, in too many places (something that indeed, I realized just a few days ago, when a dear Lit friend mentioned that she saw that in the spring).

I’m still working on/through/with a lot of these issues. So, I will say that the major realization that I had last year was that I was not facing my own issues and my own fears. That I wasn’t really facing the problems in my life, and my own role in them. I realized that I was blaming things and people that were not the cause. I realized that the problems in my marriage were far more complicated than I had imagined. I realized that the feelings of dissatisfaction and anger were caused not by failure or lack of appreciation (ok, maybe some of that is legit), but by fear. Fear of growing old. Fear of losing out. And maybe by some shame. These are realizations that I’m still working on.

I also realized – or perhaps more accurately remembered - that I’ve been given great gifts in life. And that I need to live my life in gratitude and generosity. In love and understanding, rather than anger and judgement. It’s not easy, I’m not perfect. I got very angry last week, actually. Over stupid things. I’m still working on it. So some of that is a change in behavior. Some of it is returning to behavior that I’d forgotten about.

I’m also working on how I behave with my wife. It’s funny, I’m told by people here that I do a good job of being positive and supportive. Maybe not with everyone, but with some. I’ve been looking at how I do that here, and trying to carry that home. I also have been told that I’m a “master flirt.” I’m working on how to do that well with my wife. I’m working on how to make wife feel special. I’m told I do that pretty well with some people here. And I’m working on communication. On Listening. I'm often told I do that well here, and I need to work on it at home.

Help and encouragement has often come from the oddest places. A woman here who I thought I would never be able to be friends with again has shown me how to love and be friends in ways that I didn’t know I could do. And a woman here who has always been a friend has shown me that I am lovable and I’m humbled by her claim that I am “crushworthy.” And the friends here who carried me through the fall, and those who welcomed me back, have given me important lessons in how to live my life in gratitude and generosity. I am carrying these lesson with me. Taking them to my marriage, my work, my life, in ways that I am still figuring out.

Bonus: I’ve changed back to my approach to Lit that I had from 2011 through 2016, I’m here for banter, fun, posting stories and wonderful friendships. (I’ve got a bunch I’m working on, and I’m finally “getting’ em done.”)

Double Bonus: Well…a couple things…:devil:, On the more mundane side, going out for beer with friends on a Tuesday night, just spur of the moment (check!). Being more…spontaneous. And maybe Ocean Sailing. LMAO….

Double Super Bonus: The truth is that in 2017, I had a list of things I’d never tried at Lit that I was ready to try. And now…nope…don’t care. I guess I want to try to submit a story or two to a contest. Yeah, that’s actually what I want to do.

And I think I should get the extra, super secret, double wow, bonus for both posting this whole missive, and a few other things...:p :p :p

(by the way...what do you get if you get all these bonuses??? )
 
Last edited:
I want to learn to love myself. Cheesy, but true. To make myself a priority, to do what makes me happy, to take better care of my heart and my body.

I'd like to tone down the slutty vibe that I'm afraid I give off. I get a huge kick out of flirting and sharing parts of myself on here, though. Hmm.

Something new I'd like to try? Yea, there's this Englishman...

Anything new I'd like to explore at Lit? Honestly, just making new friends and being a better friend to those I have.

After you've *ahem* tried him, feel free to post your findings here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1091515
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

I want to be more comfortable in my skin. Love myself and not give away my energy needlessly.

As far as lit behavior, not letting other's opinions of me change my behavior. I enjoy having fun and being non- serious here. Some do not approve. Those people get zero of my energy now.

As for the bonuses...haha hmmm...not that I can think of now.
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

Yes I came to a realisation that I had a mental illness:eek: this sometimes shows in my posting style.

Bonus: Yes, I suffer from paranoia and at times it's killing me.

double Bonus: There is something something new I want to try but I don't know how at this time and as such I'm not sure I want to explain further.

Super Double Bonus: I am wanting to explore something, but the opportunity may have passed me by. I am just hoping that I may be able to recover this.
 
And I think I should get the extra, super secret, double wow, bonus for both posting this whole missive, and a few other things...:p :p :p

(by the way...what do you get if you get all these bonuses??? )

The extra, super secret, double wow bonus points are delivered by PM. Uh, don't open it unless you're alone. :eek:

I want to learn to love myself. Cheesy, but true. To make myself a priority, to do what makes me happy, to take better care of my heart and my body.

I'd like to tone down the slutty vibe that I'm afraid I give off. I get a huge kick out of flirting and sharing parts of myself on here, though. Hmm.

Something new I'd like to try? Yea, there's this Englishman...

Anything new I'd like to explore at Lit? Honestly, just making new friends and being a better friend to those I have.

I love that! Not cheesy at all, love.

And as far as the slutty vibe thing ... yeah, I don't read you that way at all. You're coming across as playful and fun, trust me. :rose:

I want to be more comfortable in my skin. Love myself and not give away my energy needlessly.

As far as lit behavior, not letting other's opinions of me change my behavior. I enjoy having fun and being non- serious here. Some do not approve. Those people get zero of my energy now.

As for the bonuses...haha hmmm...not that I can think of now.

Welcome back!! :rose:
 
Originally Posted by justasimplegirl View Post
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

realization? Yes, I hated my job so I quit. I'm still figuring out what I'm doing now, but I'm happier

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Most people I knew well have left lit. I've found it harder to make connections now. Perhaps I need to try harder?

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Snowboarding....yep...snowboarding

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

No, I think I've been everywhere. Perhaps I'll try writing a short story.
 
Last edited:
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.

Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?

*SIGH!!!* You're making me think....it huuuuurts. :rolleyes:

Let's see.....last year...I realized that I am not very good about reaching out to people and making and keeping friends. I've mentioned before (like, in the last couple of days) that my social skills really only go so far; I have lots of acquaintances but very few real deep friendships. I've become very withdrawn, and I want to change that. I spent the year after I left my job healing from the decades where I had to deal with self-centered, incompetent twits and cleaning up their messes in a job I wasn't really suited for. I'm much happier now, and I want to start giving more of myself in some way.

Bonus - Pretty much the same as above.

Double bonus - Also as above - I'm looking into some volunteer opportunities, travel, and all that stuff people with time on their hands do. :D I may rework a book my mom wrote (rated G!); she put so much into it, I'd like to see it published. And I wanna play the banjo! lol

Super DB - eh, not really. Maybe if I start writing again, I'll submit something here. Other than that, I just want to keep getting to know the fine folks here better and see what comes along.
 
I think you're perfectly fine the way you are. :)

Thank you :)

I'd like to tone down the slutty vibe that I'm afraid I give off. I get a huge kick out of flirting and sharing parts of myself on here, though. Hmm.

I don't get a slutty vibe from you at all. You come off as very fun, exciting and adventurous. (although there's nothing wrong with slutty ;))

The extra, super secret, double wow bonus points are delivered by PM. Uh, don't open it unless you're alone. :eek:

I'm insanely curious now. :devil:
 
I think I'm pretty happy with my time here and how I act and interact with most people.
There is however one thing I working on changing. It's a behavior I don't care for in myself. I'm emotional, and tend to make comments in the heat of that emotional "high" I later regret or feel guilty for. I don't want to be reactionary. I want to have fun and make friends and go about my time here with a good outlook.

Making changes to make yourself happy is great, but I wouldn't spend too much time regretting things or feeling guilty--total waste of time. ;)
 
The new year is past, but is there any realization you came to in 2017? Some behavior that you'd like to change?
I need to try to become more mobile after work. I am too tired to do much when I get home nowadays.

Bonus: Name something about your Lit behavior you'd like to change.
I want to be more accessible without pushing away folks by being too overly friendly.
Double Bonus: Is there something new you would like to try?
Not really.

Super Double Bonus: Is there anything new you hope to explore here at Lit?
I'm pretty content actually.
 
:heart:

One day I'll be with a man who is a true gentleman and who I can be a dirty little slut for. #relationshipgoals

And a gentleman will always think of you as a lady, regardless of what you do together. In his mind you are a lady and he will always respect you, and value you.
 
Back
Top