Endless Curiosity III

Thanks, darling. There are gorgeous men and women on here!





Thanks, Matt. I hope Tink didn't smack you too hard, or throw her shoe at you!



How did I miss this?



Or this?! I have some devilish dares up my sleeve! (I'm still waiting for you to perform the dare I PM'ed you about!)

You were obviously slacking to have missed both the start of my pillow fight and my truth or dare game. It appears I missed hours of partying though. Hope everyone had a good time!

Yes, I know I owe you a dare. On your thread right?
 
I think the awards for 'the most revealing' pics yesterday should go to hotwords229_A and Trekka. You two upped the game big time!

Thank you, thank you. :)

I would blush, but that's not the direction my blood is traveling. ;)

What exactly do these awards look like? I'm intrigued.:devil:
 
There was definitely something in the air in here last night :eek: I'm only sorry I missed it :(

Caught up with some of the pics. Rawr. You lot are gorgeous :heart:
 
I think the awards for 'the most revealing' pics yesterday should go to hotwords229_A and Trekka. You two upped the game big time!

Oh you're too kind. Really it's an honor just to be nominated.

I'd like to thank Hornblende and Numi for recommending the proper tripod and blue tooth remote control camera app, and SMNaughtywife for enticing me back into the rabbit hole that is Tumblr-based hosting space. :)
 
Oh you're too kind. Really it's an honor just to be nominated.

I'd like to thank Hornblende and Numi for recommending the proper tripod and blue tooth remote control camera app, and SMNaughtywife for enticing me back into the rabbit hole that is Tumblr-based hosting space. :)

Thank you for answering my unasked question and my full complements on some very excellent photography work. I will honestly tell you that the picture was so good that I thought a professional photographer had done a photo shoot for you. Blue tooth camera apps using smartphones as the camera or the smartphone as a remote for the Bluetooth equipped camera are amazing.
 
I'm late with the question today, sorry. Something light ...

What is your all-time favorite food? Is there a memory or experience that enhance it’s attraction or is it all about the taste?

Bonus: Repeat with your least favorite food.


*Note to PJ partiers: Pillows fights are in the bedrooms only (feathers flying around the buffet is a bad thing), Truth or Dare can be played anywhere/anytime, and Spin the Bottle is being held in the living room. Should any shenanigans commence, please take pics!!
 
Thank you for answering my unasked question and my full complements on some very excellent photography work. I will honestly tell you that the picture was so good that I thought a professional photographer had done a photo shoot for you. Blue tooth camera apps using smartphones as the camera or the smartphone as a remote for the Bluetooth equipped camera are amazing.

Aww, thank you!

I like photography... I take a lot of photos... Naughty and nice! Sometimes I have to remind myself to put my camera down and soak things in with my own two eyes...
 
I'm late with the question today, sorry. Something light ...

What is your all-time favorite food? Is there a memory or experience that enhance it’s attraction or is it all about the taste?

Bonus: Repeat with your least favorite food.


*Note to PJ partiers: Pillows fights are in the bedrooms only (feathers flying around the buffet is a bad thing), Truth or Dare can be played anywhere/anytime, and Spin the Bottle is being held in the living room. Should any shenanigans commence, please take pics!!

Ok my last post before i go offline for a few weeks break.

All time favourite food for me is something really simple. Sausages.
I'm a trained butcher so I only eat processed meats I've processed myself. I have several recipes for amazing flavoured sausages. My favourite is either Tomato or Welsh dragon. For me knowing that I spent a couple of hours preparing and making the sausages and I know exactly what is in them enhances their taste and pleasure.

Least favourite. For me there is only really one group of foods I can't stomach. Muscles etc. Eugh.

*Have fun partying guys. See you in a few weeks*:heart:
 
Favorite
Fried summer squash, it’s been my favorite since I can remember sitting at a kitchen table and was always part of my requested birthday meal.

Least Favorite
Chitlins or chitterlings, depending on whose saying it, I refused to eat them as a child and still won’t today. I don’t care if they’re boiled or fried I’ll leave wherever they’re being cooked as quickly as possible. My closest concession is fried pork rinds as a snack if someone’s passing them around.
 
Favorite
Fried summer squash, it’s been my favorite since I can remember sitting at a kitchen table and was always part of my requested birthday meal.

Least Favorite
Chitlins or chitterlings, depending on whose saying it, I refused to eat them as a child and still won’t today. I don’t care if they’re boiled or fried I’ll leave wherever they’re being cooked as quickly as possible. My closest concession is fried pork rinds as a snack if someone’s passing them around.

You are so southern it's adorable! Props to your mama for raising a boy who wanted a veggie for his birthday meal. :)

Do you eat boiled peanuts? I have some boiled peanut stories... lol

And my least favorite food is hard to pin down. I'm a pretty adventurous eater.

*thinks* I don't like papayas too much...?
 
I'm late with the question today, sorry. Something light ...

What is your all-time favorite food? Is there a memory or experience that enhance it’s attraction or is it all about the taste?

Bonus: Repeat with your least favorite food.


*Note to PJ partiers: Pillows fights are in the bedrooms only (feathers flying around the buffet is a bad thing), Truth or Dare can be played anywhere/anytime, and Spin the Bottle is being held in the living room. Should any shenanigans commence, please take pics!!

Chicken parm with penne and meat sauce.
 
You are so southern it's adorable! Props to your mama for raising a boy who wanted a veggie for his birthday meal. :)

Do you eat boiled peanuts? I have some boiled peanut stories... lol

And my least favorite food is hard to pin down. I'm a pretty adventurous eater.

*thinks* I don't like papayas too much...?

I like fresh boiled peanuts but prefer freshly roasted. My dad and I had a tradition of taking the green peanuts from the farmers market or grocery and roasting them ourselves in the oven. It's stuck with me since.
 
I like fresh boiled peanuts but prefer freshly roasted. My dad and I had a tradition of taking the green peanuts from the farmers market or grocery and roasting them ourselves in the oven. It's stuck with me since.

My friend's mom used to love boiled peanuts, shells and all, in her Coca Cola!

I used to work at a farm stand in college. We boiled peanuts-- regular and Cajun style. In those days, I'd sometimes stumble in after a long night of partying, praying that no one would wanna buy boiled peanuts that day. The smell ... when I had to open the big vat and scoop them out... !

These days the peanuts are just fine, but the partying till dawn, not so much ;)
 
I'm late with the question today, sorry. Something light ...

What is your all-time favorite food? Is there a memory or experience that enhance it’s attraction or is it all about the taste?

Bonus: Repeat with your least favorite food.


*Note to PJ partiers: Pillows fights are in the bedrooms only (feathers flying around the buffet is a bad thing), Truth or Dare can be played anywhere/anytime, and Spin the Bottle is being held in the living room.-t Should any shenanigans commence, please take pics!!

All-time favorite food would be something I no longer eat....southern fried chicken. This takes me all the way back to childhood. We would go to church then, every Sunday drive up to my grandparents farm. My mom came from a large family (10 siblings) so I have about forty-forty five first cousins. Most of the Aunt's and Uncles still lived in the area back then so there were always tons of cousins and families at the farm on all those Sundays. This meant we all had meals together and there was nothing better to feed such a large mob each week than to fry more chicken than I have ever seen in my life each and ever week! It's really kind of amazing to think this went on for years. It's why all of my cousins and myself fondly remember those days at the farm. So, to wrap up this long-winded reply, there was nothing to compare to my Grandmother's crispy fried chicken and my Aunt's sweet tea except the cherished memories of all those cousins scattered over the farm in such a golden age of childhood.

I was a very finicky kid growing up. Peanut butter and jelly were my go to food group. I have leaned to enjoy more and more foods but still to this day I refuse to eat canned tuna. I cannot get past the smell...I still call it cat food and know others love it.
 
Best meal I ever had, hands down, was a lobster bake on a beach in Maine. I had the boys on a schooner cruise and the lobster boat pulled up alongside ours, dropped a trap full of lobsters onto the deck, and yelled "Enjoy"! We took it to the beach, boiled those suckers with corn and potatoes, and feasted. the funny part is, I can't pull the lobsters apart. Just can't do it. So the boys did it for me, and I ate them. So Lobster always brings that back for me.

Worst thing I ever ate? It's a toss-up between baby octopus (I thought they were meatballs - long story) and scallops, to which I am deathly allergic so the association there is horrible.
 
Favorite would be daddy's meatloaf and mashed potatoes. He's the one that taught me to cook and I can certainly make both, but it's still better when he does it. All of my kids agree and it's what they request every time we're there. There's just nothing better.
 
Favorite would be daddy's meatloaf and mashed potatoes. He's the one that taught me to cook and I can certainly make both, but it's still better when he does it. All of my kids agree and it's what they request every time we're there. There's just nothing better.

That just reminds me of home...meatloaf, fried okra and mashed potatoes....mmm mmmm I still cook meatloaf here but I use bbq sauce as the glazing.
 
That just reminds me of home...meatloaf, fried okra and mashed potatoes....mmm mmmm I still cook meatloaf here but I use bbq sauce as the glazing.

Wait. Does Matt have a southern drawl?

Why, I do declare, it might be audio time.
 
Back
Top