Endless Curiosity III

don't worry, I came commando...:eek:

*insert inappropriate joke about this statement here*

Thank you, thank you. :)

I would blush, but that's not the direction my blood is traveling. ;)

What exactly do these awards look like? I'm intrigued.:devil:

I have an Indie award for my dare the other day. Are you playing Truth or dare too? *Giggles*

Oh you're too kind. Really it's an honor just to be nominated.

I'd like to thank Hornblende and Numi for recommending the proper tripod and blue tooth remote control camera app, and SMNaughtywife for enticing me back into the rabbit hole that is Tumblr-based hosting space. :)

I feel like you should be wearing a really sexy nothing of a dress while delivering this speech.

I'm late with the question today, sorry. Something light ...

What is your all-time favorite food? Is there a memory or experience that enhance it’s attraction or is it all about the taste?

Bonus: Repeat with your least favorite food.


*Note to PJ partiers: Pillows fights are in the bedrooms only (feathers flying around the buffet is a bad thing), Truth or Dare can be played anywhere/anytime, and Spin the Bottle is being held in the living room. Should any shenanigans commence, please take pics!!

I am great with shenanigans. I was just babysitting last night so my shenanigans were curtailed.

All time favorite meal is pork roast with mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade bread, roasted baby carrots, salad and homemade apple sauce.

My standalone all time favorite food is a chocolate covered caramel apple with pecans.

My least favorite is liver and onions.



Wait. Does Matt have a southern drawl?

Why, I do declare, it might be audio time.

*whispers* He may have posted one the other day. ;)

King Midas . . . after a visit to Tumblr . . .
Everything is better after a trip to tumblr.
 
Sundays are often reflective. They can, for some, be filled with dread for the coming week. And sometimes ... sometimes a quiet Sunday can give us time to daydream of all that our hearts desire.

Tell me, what are you fantasizing about today? Naughty fantasies are welcome, of course, but not required. Maybe it's a deeper relationship. Maybe it's a better job, or a new car. Maybe it's time out with friends or meeting a favorite celebrity.

When your mind wanders, where does it go?
 
Sundays are often reflective. They can, for some, be filled with dread for the coming week. And sometimes ... sometimes a quiet Sunday can give us time to daydream of all that our hearts desire.

Tell me, what are you fantasizing about today? Naughty fantasies are welcome, of course, but not required. Maybe it's a deeper relationship. Maybe it's a better job, or a new car. Maybe it's time out with friends or meeting a favorite celebrity.

When your mind wanders, where does it go?

Sunday is funday. Not so much dreading the coming week, but wanting to send the old week off with a bang. I actually bought a new car last week, but due to being too busy and bad weather I haven't had a chance to really enjoy it. So my daydream is this:

I pick up some of my Lit friends (we may need more cars) and drive up in the mountains. We go for a hike in the woods, laughing, joking around, getting to know each other better. We come to a clearing and find a secluded lake. We have a lovely picnic under a blue sky and a warm sun. Someone (I won't name names) suggests we go skinny dipping. We laugh, giggle and wonder who will actually go through with it. The next thing you know we are all in the lake naked and splashing each other. Friendly splashing soon turns to friendly groping and before long we are all so horny we can't take it anymore.

There are so many of you that I am quickly overtaken. You pull me out of the lake and lay me down on the soft ground. My arms and legs are held down by four of you naked ladies and soon my body is covered in groping hands, roaming fingers and lustful tongues.

My aching erection is stroked, licked, sucked and tickled; my balls are kneaded and kissed as each of you take turns sitting on my face. I try to pleasure each of you with my tongue, but who are we kidding, I'm only one guy. Soon you turn on each other; your fingers and tongues explore the others.

A beautiful doe sips water from the other side of the lake then looks up as the quiet forest is filled with echoes of screaming pleasure and guttural moans.

We have now collapsed in exhaustion as one by one we were felled by explosive orgasms. Our naked bodies, warming under the hot sun, nap quietly listening to the birds chirping. Later we wake, look at each other and laugh our asses off at how much fun we just had. Then we go get some FroYo.

Of course, when we get back we will all need to shower, but that's another daydream . . .
 
Sundays are often reflective. They can, for some, be filled with dread for the coming week. And sometimes ... sometimes a quiet Sunday can give us time to daydream of all that our hearts desire.

Tell me, what are you fantasizing about today? Naughty fantasies are welcome, of course, but not required. Maybe it's a deeper relationship. Maybe it's a better job, or a new car. Maybe it's time out with friends or meeting a favorite celebrity.

When your mind wanders, where does it go?

Today? Right now?
Non-sexy version.
A completely empty brand new apartment. No one picked up a thing while I was on vacation. :rolleyes:

Sexy version starts here.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ded01a2a1cdb20d6bed762ccac311c12/tumblr_p4ppn9Xo7m1w4npfqo1_540.jpg
 
Sunday is funday. Not so much dreading the coming week, but wanting to send the old week off with a bang. I actually bought a new car last week, but due to being too busy and bad weather I haven't had a chance to really enjoy it. So my daydream is this:

I pick up some of my Lit friends

<snip>

Of course, when we get back we will all need to shower, but that's another daydream . . .

Goodness hw, that's a lovely daydream. Not at all where I expected it to go after "I actually bought a new car last week." Beautifully written, as always. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

If I can guess who suggested the skinny dipping, do I get a prize?
 
Sundays are often reflective. They can, for some, be filled with dread for the coming week. And sometimes ... sometimes a quiet Sunday can give us time to daydream of all that our hearts desire.

Tell me, what are you fantasizing about today? Naughty fantasies are welcome, of course, but not required. Maybe it's a deeper relationship. Maybe it's a better job, or a new car. Maybe it's time out with friends or meeting a favorite celebrity.

When your mind wanders, where does it go?



I am fantasizing about telling someone off. I have every word planned out. I am so witty and bad ass in this fantasy. She will think twice before crossing me again....in my imagination.

Haha
 
Goodness hw, that's a lovely daydream. Not at all where I expected it to go after "I actually bought a new car last week." Beautifully written, as always. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

If I can guess who suggested the skinny dipping, do I get a prize?

Thank you. Considering (in my daydream) you are one of the friends who came *snickers* I think you already got the prize ;)


There is a flaw in your plan.
You never mentioned sunscreen.

Tink's in charge of administering sunscreen!!!!
 
Thank you. Considering (in my daydream) you are one of the friends who came *snickers* I think you already got the prize ;)




Tink's in charge of administering sunscreen!!!!

I should never be left in charge of anything. Did you see what I've already done to PB's castle while he's gone?

I can guess who suggested skinny dipping
*cough cough* Indie *cough cough*
 
I have an Indie award for my dare the other day. Are you playing Truth or dare too? *Giggles*

Did you get a Golden Dildo too? What am I supposed to do with that thing? Unless, of course, it is a chocolate dildo with a gold foil wrapping. Then I'm going to put it in my mouth and suck on it--I won't even be embarrassed :D

As for Truth or Dare, I'm not sure how much more Truth I can share. I don't exactly play things close to the vest. :rolleyes:
And dares? Well I posted a pretty big dare the other day, well maybe not a dare more like a request, or command, or possibly secret exhibitionist desire :devil:

Either way it ended with a naked Hotwords!
 
Did you get a Golden Dildo too? What am I supposed to do with that thing? Unless, of course, it is a chocolate dildo with a gold foil wrapping. Then I'm going to put it in my mouth and suck on it--I won't even be embarrassed :D

As for Truth or Dare, I'm not sure how much more Truth I can share. I don't exactly play things close to the vest. :rolleyes:
And dares? Well I posted a pretty big dare the other day, well maybe not a dare more like a request, or command, or possibly secret exhibitionist desire :devil:

Either way it ended with a naked Hotwords!

My award was not a Golden Dildo. It's probably chocolate. Solid gold is pricey these days and stainless steel holds up better. *giggles*

INDIE Hotwords needs in on the truth or dare game!!!!
 
Sundays are often reflective. They can, for some, be filled with dread for the coming week. And sometimes ... sometimes a quiet Sunday can give us time to daydream of all that our hearts desire.

Tell me, what are you fantasizing about today? Naughty fantasies are welcome, of course, but not required. Maybe it's a deeper relationship. Maybe it's a better job, or a new car. Maybe it's time out with friends or meeting a favorite celebrity.

When your mind wanders, where does it go?

Today I fantasised about what it might be like to not have my ex-husband attempt to ruin my life every chance he gets. All the other things I could and should be focusing my energy on: finding a great job, enjoying my relationships, having both kids happy in secure housing and not having to deal with the consequences of his shitty decisions. It's not too much to ask, is it?

Nearly there. 10 months to go until our youngest graduates high school and turns 18...
 
Sundays are often reflective. They can, for some, be filled with dread for the coming week. And sometimes ... sometimes a quiet Sunday can give us time to daydream of all that our hearts desire.

Tell me, what are you fantasizing about today? Naughty fantasies are welcome, of course, but not required. Maybe it's a deeper relationship. Maybe it's a better job, or a new car. Maybe it's time out with friends or meeting a favorite celebrity.

When your mind wanders, where does it go?

Such a loaded question. ;)

Good job JSG. *kiss on her forehead*

Today's fantasy involved the thought of my so opening the door quietly and padding into our bedroom to lay down beside me for a real cuddle. Not the cuddle for two second and then sex kind, but the cuddle until she falls asleep since she is nocturnal.

My daydreams have lately covered a variety of topics. Some involving meeting someone for the first time in r/l. Some involving moving into an office job instead and moving around heavy metal parts. Some about meeting up with my family on the other side of the country again.
 
I daydream entirely too much. :eek:

Today? I'm dreaming of having a maid that will clean my house and do the laundry. Of having a weekend getaway with no responsibilities and amazing room service. Of being the object of someone's desire. Of camping in a secluded area and snuggling with someone as we watch the stars from our hammock.

But mostly, the laundry maid. I really need that.
 
I daydream entirely too much. :eek:

Today? I'm dreaming of having a maid that will clean my house and do the laundry. Of having a weekend getaway with no responsibilities and amazing room service. Of being the object of someone's desire. Of camping in a secluded area and snuggling with someone as we watch the stars from our hammock.

But mostly, the laundry maid. I really need that.

When she's done at your house, please send her to mine.
 
Back
Top