Endless Curiosity III

Because if I had a sexy male maid, I'd make him spend all of his time cleaning (me) in the shower. The rest of the house would still be a mess. :rolleyes:

What she said.

In that case, I'd like to offer my services. I don't just do Hotwords, I also Hot mop and Hot vacuum.

I won't leave any customer unsatisfied. I promise not to stop pumping and rubbing until your every nook and cranny has been thoroughly cleansed.

And when I'm done I'll even clean your house! :)
 
In that case, I'd like to offer my services. I don't just do Hotwords, I also Hot mop and Hot vacuum.

I won't leave any customer unsatisfied. I promise not to stop pumping and rubbing until your every nook and cranny has been thoroughly cleansed.

And when I'm done I'll even clean your house! :)

*Calls dibs on HW* 'Cause that's what I'm daydreaming about.

A CLEAN HOUSE! That's what I meant! Pervs. ;)
 
What she said.

The female maid can also spend all her time cleaning you in the shower :devil:

In that case, I'd like to offer my services. I don't just do Hotwords, I also Hot mop and Hot vacuum.

I won't leave any customer unsatisfied. I promise not to stop pumping and rubbing until your every nook and cranny has been thoroughly cleansed.

And when I'm done I'll even clean your house! :)

*Calls dibs on HW* 'Cause that's what I'm daydreaming about.

A CLEAN HOUSE! That's what I meant! Pervs. ;)

Well, now I'm daydreaming about a contractor because I'm going to need a much bigger shower. :devil:
 
Last edited:
I like that shower, but I feel like you only really need the tiles on the wall. Left/right hands on high colors, one leg up on a mid/low color. Then I'll do the rest from behind. :D
 
Back
Top