Endless Curiosity III

Smart ass. :rolleyes:

My answer is epic. EPIC. It was in cabin on a lake. Winter was setting in and the moon stood enormous on the water. I was along. Just me, my silk pajamas, and a big, wide bed all to my self. The sheets were worn soft, stroking my entangled legs and giving rise to...ideas.

Then…I saw just what I needed.



Yeah. I got nothing.


Wait. Does a vibe count as strange? :p



(No one seriously me to have an answer to this, did they?)


Umm...does this qualify as a teaser then???;):cattail:
 
Smart ass. :rolleyes:

My answer is epic. EPIC. It was in cabin on a lake. Winter was setting in and the moon stood enormous on the water. I was along. Just me, my silk pajamas, and a big, wide bed all to my self. The sheets were worn soft, stroking my entangled legs and giving rise to...ideas.

Then…I saw just what I needed.




Yeah. I got nothing.




Wait. Does a vibe count as strange? :p




(No one seriously me to have an answer to this, did they?)

I do....and I await your answer....*taps foot*

I may, or may not, have a good one....
So no hairbrush story?
No cucumbers?

I mean seriously?
 
*sticks tongue out at Enny*

What is the strangest object you have ever masturbated with?

Bonus: What made you think "I'm gonna ____ with ____?"

Extra Bonus: Did it work for you? Why or why not?

Super Duper Bonus: Give us the dirty details. :devil:

uhhhhhhh....wait, what?
 
Just to clarify, it's the "weirdest thing YOU have ever masturbated with."

Weird is relative. So, of everything you've used, what was the weirdest? Could just be a thumb. Or a toy. Or ... well, some of you freaks will have used things I've never even considered (I hope), but whatever is your weirdest is good enough for me. :cool:
 
Wait. Does a vibe count as strange? :p


(No one seriously expected me to have an answer to this, did they?)

I've had some strange vibes--they count.

And I liked your answer, it built up some sexiness and then left it open to our imaginations.
Sometimes that's sexier than anything that may have happened. :heart:
 
Smart ass. :rolleyes:

My answer is epic. EPIC. It was in cabin on a lake. Winter was setting in and the moon stood enormous on the water. I was along. Just me, my silk pajamas, and a big, wide bed all to my self. The sheets were worn soft, stroking my entangled legs and giving rise to...ideas.

Then…I saw just what I needed.




Yeah. I got nothing.




Wait. Does a vibe count as strange? :p




(No one seriously me to have an answer to this, did they?)

Your lead in felt so real ... I don't believe the "I got nothing." I think there's a story here. And without details ... well, I'll just have to come up with my own.

*thinks of all the things one might find in a cabin on the lake*

Oh Enny!! You dirty girl!!!!! :devil:
 
I vaguely remember thinking about using a hair brush. I was curious and had never had sex before, but I'm pretty sure I chickened out.

I have used a beer bottle, though. That was around the first time I came on Lit years ago. I had a chat partner that I loved sending kinky pictures to. I'm not sure who's idea it was, but I went with it. I was on vacation with my family at the beach and one afternoon while everyone was down in the sand, I excused myself back to our condo to 'take a nap'. I quickly downed a beer and went about my naughty photo shoot.

That's a story to remember. I'm sure your friend was entirely appreciative. :)
 
Well, how about this, you drive us out there, Carl and I will get out together, and then you go establish an alibi and nobody saw nothing. ;) :D

Ummmmm………………………………...

Okay!

:D

Your lead in felt so real ... I don't believe the "I got nothing." I think there's a story here. And without details ... well, I'll just have to come up with my own.

*thinks of all the things one might find in a cabin on the lake*

Oh Enny!! You dirty girl!!!!! :devil:

Please! Come up with something interesting. Embellish. Spread rumors.



Anything to increase my *sex* cred. :cool:


(Which is feeling pretty lame at the moment.)
 
*sticks tongue out at Enny*

What is the strangest object you have ever masturbated with?

Bonus: What made you think "I'm gonna ____ with ____?"

Extra Bonus: Did it work for you? Why or why not?

Super Duper Bonus: Give us the dirty details. :devil:

I used an electric toothbrush on the underside of my dick once. I figured, Hey, it has soft bristles and it vibrates...why the fuck not?

I kind of held it there and ran it up and down from the head to my balls. The vibrations were good, but the bristles I could've done without.

It got the job done, but I wouldn't recommend it. Not without a good fluoride-fighting toothpaste, anyway.

(No, I didn't leave the brush head on the toothbrush. I replaced it. Geez. Fucking pervs.)
 
:eek:

Oh. My. God. No.

What is wrong with you?!



(Kidding! Sorta. :p)

OH...there is LOTs wrong with me....

You have no idea...

:p

Your lead in felt so real ... I don't believe the "I got nothing." I think there's a story here. And without details ... well, I'll just have to come up with my own.

*thinks of all the things one might find in a cabin on the lake*

Oh Enny!! You dirty girl!!!!! :devil:

And what SHE said! Yeah...come on...spill it....
 
Last edited:
Your lead in felt so real ... I don't believe the "I got nothing." I think there's a story here. And without details ... well, I'll just have to come up with my own.

*thinks of all the things one might find in a cabin on the lake*

Oh Enny!! You dirty girl!!!!! :devil:

^^^ JSG has a delightfully smutty outlook on all of this I see. ;)
 
*sticks tongue out at Enny*

What is the strangest object you have ever masturbated with?

Bonus: What made you think "I'm gonna ____ with ____?"

Extra Bonus: Did it work for you? Why or why not?

Super Duper Bonus: Give us the dirty details. :devil:

Cucumber- check.
Hairbrush - check.
Sounding with the handle of a makeup brush - check.

Cucumber worked surprisingly well. I shouldn't have to explain why.

Hairbrush handle not so much. It lacked the girth, texture, and 'give' of the cuke.

I wouldn't recommend sounding unless you know what you're doing (I didn't), and are using something that can be properly sterilized first. I ended up with a UTI, not the kind of souvenir you want from sex.
 
I'm actually feeling rather like a prude with today's questions. Just dildos, vibrators and a fuck buddy's penis (I rubbed him against my clit, but he didn't actually fuck me...that time) (But we both still had a really good time).
 
I used an electric toothbrush on the underside of my dick once. I figured, Hey, it has soft bristles and it vibrates...why the fuck not?

I kind of held it there and ran it up and down from the head to my balls. The vibrations were good, but the bristles I could've done without.

It got the job done, but I wouldn't recommend it. Not without a good fluoride-fighting toothpaste, anyway.

(No, I didn't leave the brush head on the toothbrush. I replaced it. Geez. Fucking pervs.)

Curious - why didn't you turn it over and use the smooth back side of the toothbrush?

I think you should try it again and compare the results. ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top