Erotic Couples Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
 
OK question.....

I realize I have not been attaching pics I post to the thread. I've tried to figure out the new pic posting guidelines. I assumed they did not want pics attached, which is why I've only pasted the URL...

Can anyone tell me which is the correct way? I don't want the pics or the thread removed because of wrong pic posting.

Thank you
 
OK question.....

I realize I have not been attaching pics I post to the thread. I've tried to figure out the new pic posting guidelines. I assumed they did not want pics attached, which is why I've only pasted the URL...

Can anyone tell me which is the correct way? I don't want the pics or the thread removed because of wrong pic posting.

Thank you

I have not heard of this. IS this a new rule or something? If so that is a crappy rule and the threads will not be near as attractive with just a bunch of url's. I was wondering why you were just posting the url's.
 
I have not heard of this. IS this a new rule or something? If so that is a crappy rule and the threads will not be near as attractive with just a bunch of url's. I was wondering why you were just posting the url's.

That is why lol ... I could be wrong, but not sure.
 
idk maybe someone else will read this and let us know. I have been on a couple of other image thread other than mine lately and they are still posting pics.

I know. I would like to know for sure though. Would hate for another thread to be removed..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top