naughty_shygirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2011
- Posts
- 5,203
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Very Seductive! I wish I a massuese like that.![]()
mm yes bet i know what that would lead to![]()
HaHa.Well you must admit, that it would be convinent. She's
already behind me!!!

actually I wasn't thinking of that but sure that would work too lol.
I was thinking of what would come after the massage with her having him all turned on![]()

Oooooh. D'oh. My thoughts getting clouded by my own pervyness
once again.![]()

yes i bet that happens a lot lol![]()

Uh huh. My kinks proceed me. haha. Has that ever happened to
you?![]()
This....
With a side of this...
I agree with you pervy
Seems like it has just begun![]()