PervyRomantic
In a transitional phase.
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2008
- Posts
- 41,188
lol yeah doesn't take much to stir it up and get those kinky thoughts going!!! lol
Yup. I confess that I am a weak, weak man that way...

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol yeah doesn't take much to stir it up and get those kinky thoughts going!!! lol


You have gone from kinky to romantic pics
I love those too.![]()
Good to hear hon. Im just as romantic
as I am kinky.![]()
Pervy and naughty you both keep me entertained all day...my "reload" button is practically smoking. Thanks to you both for keeping my mind whirring all the time
Good to hear hon. Im just as romantic
as I am kinky.![]()

mmm a good combination
Although your kinkiness exceeds mine, I agree with the with Sammy that you keep me entertained.![]()
