SensuallyAmbiguous
Alleged writer
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2025
- Posts
- 4
Deleted. Sorry, accidentally made a duplicate post.
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah - and I replied to the wrong oneLooks like both threads were started in different forums and got moved here.
I have got a couple of dark themed storiesWrote a story that I am currently in the editing phase with that explores dark themes in the character development. Ultimately, it's a romance about loss and learning how to love again but includes themes like depression and suicidal ideation. There is no actual suicide. These topics are part of the overall character development and don't play any part in the actual erotic portion.
Are these themes appropriate for this site (with the appropriate trigger warnings)?
Also, when attempting to write characters in depth, how do you find balancing back story and character motivations without turning the story into too much of a slow burn (assuming that's not what you are going for)? I find myself trying to write well rounded characters but then it sometimes conflicts with the erotic portions of the stories. You can always mash it together but then the characters actions and motivations don't seem consistent with how you are depicting the character arc.
This place is like a point-n-click game most of the time. Don’t sweat it, hunSorry for the duplicate post. Browser bugged out when I clicked post and I am new to this forum so didn't know it doesn't appear in your posts until approved.
I’ve been here years and did this the other daySorry for the duplicate post. Browser bugged out when I clicked post and I am new to this forum so didn't know it doesn't appear in your posts until approved.