Luv_2_RP_Guy
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- May 21, 2011
- Posts
- 414
http://www.annarbor.com/assets_c/2009/11/Peter%20Jacobson-thumb-250x355-15508.jpg left for soccer practice early hoping that by getting there early coach would let him leave early. That was a good plan until "Thad" mouthed off at practice which resulted in the whole team having to run extra laps at the end of practice.
He texted his mom before he left practice. "Sorry Mom I know we have company on the way. b home soon". Almost instantaneously she responds "They are already here sitting down for dinner now"
Ben Hurried home to find his company already eating dinner. He rushed into the dining room with his thin cotton shirt damp from sweat. He was still pumped from his work out.
"You guys I am so sorry, my team is getting ready for state finals and coach held us a little late"
My eyes scan the table until I saw her.... My parents friends daughter. I smiled. I had not seen her since I was 8, back when girls were still kind of gross.... But now she was everything but that.
He texted his mom before he left practice. "Sorry Mom I know we have company on the way. b home soon". Almost instantaneously she responds "They are already here sitting down for dinner now"
Ben Hurried home to find his company already eating dinner. He rushed into the dining room with his thin cotton shirt damp from sweat. He was still pumped from his work out.
"You guys I am so sorry, my team is getting ready for state finals and coach held us a little late"
My eyes scan the table until I saw her.... My parents friends daughter. I smiled. I had not seen her since I was 8, back when girls were still kind of gross.... But now she was everything but that.
Last edited: