Favorite purple bra

Wow! Just noticed you are back.

Welcum back!

This will be my go to thread here in lit

Gorgeous!!
 
And a couple more black ones that are quite racy…definitely could not show the crotch area if you know what I mean. I have a pic of the back of one of them though - please be kind I usually avoid that due to insecurity but I hope you enjoy.

https://ibb.co/Vc9R1sr8
https://ibb.co/FLCftWnT
https://ibb.co/F4Q3c8zY
https://ibb.co/bRW6dsqv
OMG! How can I decide
Front back from the side?
Creamy silky sexy skin
My eyes can’t even begin
Where to look what to peep
You know what’s begun to seep
Sexy lingerie and body
barely covers such a hottie
 
Last ones for tonight. This I could theoretically wear as a shirt but I’m not sure I have the courage. Love the way my tits look in it though.
mmm.. I guess this is where the fun ends… I’ll have to dream about you … unless of course you want to repost… sequels are so popular now a days 🤔😘🔥
 
Back
Top