Favorite purple bra

Here I am again after literal years, but felt like posting as I was looking at my breasts today and thought they deserved posting since they have no one to give them the attention they deserve in real life. I don’t really have a good space to take pics (or many sexy outfits to wear) but might try to acquire some. We’ll see!
Your pics are awesome! Love ypur body and breasts! You are super sezy! Thanks for posting your pics and making me happy! And down there too! Lool
 
Took more pics tonight and they largely left me feeling like ugh, I have gained weight but at least a good portion of it goes to my tits?

Regardless I figured I’d post them anyways, please enjoy.

https://ibb.co/zhDJ7Q4x
https://ibb.co/84GBH18N
https://ibb.co/QF53h1cF
https://ibb.co/RTy3KjyD
https://ibb.co/dsJCtDbV
Dont feel bad about putting on a little weight. Your body looks perfect to me and your tits look amazing. I love a woman with some extra meat on her
 
Back
Top