Firefly Nerdery OOC Brainstorm [CLOSED]

Tess... I don't know whether I love you or hate you for putting that clip in your Sig. That expression... the most erotic thing I have seen on the screen.

Ever.

Kaylee... oh how I miss her.

I have many Kaylee things put away just for this purpose. :rolleyes:
 
I'm putting up the character sheet next. You got my thing about starting it off with the big bang and then regrouping, right? And you're going to be the bestest, sexiest, toughest, most delicious--err, best captain there ever was.
Big bang and regroup?
 
I'd love to take part in this.... sadly I most likely won't.

I will enjoy reading what goes on though.
 
I shall get my character up tomorrow....So sorry....Its been a very, very long day....
 
OK, I have NOT been following this for a couple days now, and I'm way too lazy to go through 5 pages.
Can someone provide me with our starting point, backstory, whatever we have?
I need to understand the situation before I can create my character.
There are two posts on the first page about everything we've discussed. The first post and the a like... The 5th post or something...
 
First post amended to reflect the thoughts on plot so far. If we can please try to stick to that element, that'd be great--everyone seems to generally like that setup, so let's start filling in the blanks for it. :rose:
 
First post amended to reflect the thoughts on plot so far. If we can please try to stick to that element, that'd be great--everyone seems to generally like that setup, so let's start filling in the blanks for it. :rose:

I'm cool with this :) Will start mashing out details
 
I put forward the idea of Tigress, myself, and the soon-to-be-dead engineer escape, but end up on a backwater planet. However, there's something of a starship graveyard there, and we manage to assemble a ship of our own from it.
You mean like... after the alliance hits the town that I, Tess, and the soon-to-be-dead engineer live in? Or as an alternative plot line entirely?
 
I was thiunking that the engineer would be alliance. It makes more sense.
But basically yeah.
After we build our ship, we come back to see if there are any survivors.
I think the reason the engineer wasn't going to be alliance was so that he would be really close to Tess's character, and mine, and it would create some interpersonal situations... explain why she's so protective of me, why she feels so much guilt over not being able to save him, stuff like that...

I feel like that's a good way to get a ship, though... Would there be a way to work it so both things could happen? Like... still have him be from our planet, but somehow end up with you and Tigress?
 
Well, here's my thinking: From a story structure standpoint, it makes more sense for the engineer to be alliance. The loss is indicative of the price Tigress and I pay for our desertion. I would think that your planet getting bombed into the stone age would really be enough to make Tess protective of you
Well... Do we know what kind of ship we're gonna have? I was really, really, really hoping for a Firefly, because I feel like that's a really important part of the show. But I feel like putting together a Firefly, or, really, any large ship, would take a long time...
 
Back
Top