First Halloween Alone

Smiled softly when Justin opened the door. She had always found him hot but was way to shy to ever make a move. The costume she chose to wear tonight though seemed to be making her a little bit more bold then usual. She waited for Justin to let her inside the house and when he did she walked in and carefully brushed past him so her small hands brushed against his groin. She walked in and sat down on the couch her plaid mini skirt sliding up making it even shorter and she looked over at Justin
 
"So steph, why exactly are you here?" I said noticing how she had grown up in to quiet the beautiful young women.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked "Ali should be back a little later" I said while pouring Steph a rather stiff Rye and coke.

So why are you all dressed up?" I asked

You looked at me knowing that you were going out to wing-lady Ali while she fucked as many guys as she could in one night.
 
"I was going to go to a party with Ali but I guess she decided to go without me," Steph sat back on the couch and watched Justin and she spread her legs alittle alowing view of the red lace panties she was wearing under neath her skirt.

"So, if its ok with you i could stay here for a bit, unless you have other plans," Steph continued as Justine walked towards her with her drink in his hands.
 
"Well I was going suprise Ali at the bar she is at, wearing this" I said holding up a spartan Costume.

"What are your thoughts?" I asked I saw you flash me your panties and dismissed it as you just switching your leg position

"What bar did she go to by the way"? I asked heading to the kitchen to pour you another drink
 
Steph stood and a little off balance seeing as the first drink seemed to impair her. She walked over to the bar and stopped Justin from pouring her another drink and pressed herself against him. "Im not sure you want to do that?" Steph says her firm body pressing hard against you.
 
"Why steph?" I asked finishing pouring her a drink.

"I think that it will be a great surprise, dont you think"?

" I need to shower" I said and walked toward the bathroom went in and started the shower closed the door and locked it...its a nervous habit but I do it everytime.
 
Steph went in Ali's room and got her spare skeleton key and went to the bathroom door and picked the lock. She quietly shut it and locked it. She watched him for a moment in the shower before she proceeded to undress. She tiptoed over to the shower and peeked in his back was to her and so she carefully stepped inside the shower. She watched him turn around. His eyes wear close and his head was back under the shower head wetting his hair. Her eyes traveled down his body to his semi erect cock She licked her lips hungrily but resisted the urge to go down to her knees to taste it.

"Because I was suppose to be her wing-girl so she could fuck as many guys as she could," she blurted out, the anger of Ali leaving without her, the jealousy that Ali always seemed to get all the guys, and here she was practically throwing herself at a guy and all he cared about was going to see Ali, ok so the alcohol helped in her little revelation.

Of course now he would probably fly out to the bar for a confrontation. She sighed looking at him and went to get out of the shower/
 
"Woah what the fuck, are you doing in here" I yelled trying to cover myself up.

"And what are you talking about, Ali is out having fun with her friends" I scoffed

I was staring at her eyes, making sure not to look down and/or stare at her body in anyway. I slipped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. and proceeded to the bedroom where I quickly got dressed, in just a t shirt and jeans, and headed for the door.
 
"Fine, go if you dont believe me," Steph angrily pushed Justin out of the way. She open the door and walked out of the bathroom and went back down stairs grabbed the drink Justin had made for her and went outside on the porch. She sighed heavily and sat down on the bench swing. She sipped her drink and bit her bottom lip. She considered warning Ali that Justin was going to go the bar she was at but quickly through the idea aside. She decided she would just finish this drink and then head home. Ali left on her own then she can just deal with things alone and as for Justin well...fuck him.
 
Ali...cheating on me. Her sister was a wak job...hot..but a wak job.

"Are you going to come with me"? I asked as I stepped out of the house and walked down the stairs toward my car.

"I would like to change first" Steph said

"how's about you go and pick something out of Ali's closet" I said throwing her the keys to the apartment.

Steph disappeared into the house. And I followed her.

"Think I could check my email first"? Steph said walking into our room and closing the door.

"Yeah sure Ali's computer is on our bed" I yelled "your going to model all the clothes you try on right" I added
 
Sreph walked over to Ali's closet and looked through her things finally she decided on a longer black skirt that when to mid thigh and and a red tube top. She got dressed putting her under garments she had on before back on. Then she walked over to the computer and logged on her email. There was only one new email and it was from Ali.

Hey Sis,
Sorry I took off with out you but I was freaking horny and I wanted to get it on with Alex asap. We went to The Mercury. Hurry up and get your little butt over here. I found a couple guys for you as well, they have long hair not really my thing but i know they are your type. You could probably have them all at once ;);) Dont let Justin know. Anyway Alex is hounding me to suck his cock and Im dying to do it. So I will talk to you when you get here. Lots of love Little Bit-Ali

Steph rolled her eyes but logged off and went out to find Justin.
 
"wow you look beautiful" I stammered

"Any emails?" I asked not being able to take my eyes off her ass swaying side to side as she walked into the kitchen and got a drink of water....the heels she was wearing were so high...I would love to see them on her while she got fucked from behind.

"Ok so shall we go then"? steph said "She said that she was going to The Mercury, and who is Alex by the way"

"Oh he is Ali's gay friend" I replied as I openned the door for steph....all so I could stair at her ass.

"I'm not going to lie Steph, I was hoping for a big of a fashion show from you, you dressed so quickly" I stated
 
"Maybe later, if your in the mood," Steph's mood had softened but not completely. SHe walked down to her car and slid in the drivers side, she leaned over flashing her red lace thongs again and opened the passenger side door. She straightened and waited for Justin to get in. Once he was in she started the car and drove off. The Mercury was only a few blocks away so it only took them about about 15 minutes to get there and find a place to park.

She got out and walked towards the door and showed the door person her id. She saw the door man look her up and down but she ignored it. He opened the door to let Steph and Jurtin inside. She looked around and saw her sister making out with her "gay" friend Alex. Ali saw her sister and backed away and smiled.....
 
"Hey Steph"! Ali yelled
" Hey Ali" Steph said

"Justin?! what are you doing here"? Ali said stammering away from her sister

"Well I just thought i would come down and surprise you" I said and went to give her a kiss, just as I leaned in a guy pulled me away from her...

"What are you doing with my women"! a huge black guy said while he held on to my shirt

"Excuse me?" I said "She is my girlfriend, there bud"

"Well she just finished sucking my dick like it was her job, so i think you guys should have a chat" he said while smiling at me..."Look she still has some of my jizz in her hair" as he pointed it out.
 
Steph backed away and tried to blend in with the crowd as she watched the events unfold. She had wanted to get revenge on her sister but she didnt want to see Justin hurt. She took in a deep breath and slipped inbetween Justin and the huge black guy.

"Comeon let him go," Steph said and was able to wegde a bit of space between them. The huge black guy looked at Steph and smiled hungrily. " You mist be the little sister she was talking about, since he is with your sister, then you must be single, looking for a good time honey," the black man said his words slightly slurred and his massive hands pawed Stephs breasts.
 
"Hey don't you fucking touch her, she isn't a piece of meat" I yelled and with that threw a big over had right punch that caught him on the jaw and knocked him out cold.

"Are you alright Steph"? I asked
 
"Yeah im fine Justin," Steph said looking down at the unconscious black man. She looked over at her sister Ali trying to read what was on her face. Ali blinked and then went over to Justin and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hi, baby im glad you could make it," she smiled and kissed him.

Steph wanted to hurl so she turned and sat down in a chair....
 
"I think I am going to go home babe, I think I broke my hand on that dudes face" I said shaking out my hand.

"Stephie you coming with, you dont look so well?" I asked

As we walk out of the bar, I state that I am going to drive, I still had my adrenaline pumping so I said I was going to take the long way home.

Threw the winding road, along the river, I had the top down on Stephies little red mazda. As we pulled into my driveway my hand really started to throb, I looked over and saw Stephie texting..

"Who are you texting"? I asked as we walked up the stairs.

I heard that she had just recived a text.

"Lets go and get that hand on some ice" Steph said
 
"It was Ali, she is pissed at me," Steph said taking Justin's keys and opening the door for him. She walked into the kitchen and got some ice in a bowl and brought it out into the living room. She led Justin over to the couch and sat him down and then she took his hand and put in the bowl. She heard her phone go off and she picked it up and turned the phone off and threw it back in her bag.

"Im sorry, that you hurt your hand Justin," Steph said softly.
 
"Its ok, I mean girls shouldn't be treated as peice of meat" I said "It gets me so mad"!

"So who was on the phone"? I asked


Fuck my hand hurt, I thought to myself. Shit I have a broken hand.

"I'm going to get some advil" I said. "Why don't you go put on something more comfortable" I said to stephie
 
"I already told you it was Ali," Steph said, "and it isnt broken you just sprained it, im in pre med remember," Steph sighed and stood up and walked back to the bed room. She opened the drawers to Ali's pjs and found spaghetti strap satin shirt and matching shorts. She dressed and hung Ali's other clothes back in the closet and walked back out to the living room and sat on the couch.
 
"aww again no ashion show?" I said with a wink

"Stephanie, has anyone told you that you are a beautiful young women"? I said " I can;t believe your still a virgin" I added
 
Stephanie blushed and smiled "thank you Justin, well instead of a fashion show maybe i could dance for you," Steph said looking at Justin curiously. She had been a dancer for years which part of the reason she was so tiny. She looked at Justin waiting for him to reply....
 
"Oh alright" I said as Stephie started to sway back and fourth with the rythm of the music she had put on.

She was still wearing heels...I love this chick. I thought to myself
 
Back
Top