First Halloween Alone

Steph kneeled her back to Justin and she raised her arms above her head and as she brough them down to caress her front she arched backwards then raised herself backup and then she moved onto her feet and continued dancing, her flexability allowing her to bend and twist in ways that alot of girls including her sister wished they could move. She slipped down into the splits and then into an ending pose as the song ended. She kneeled on the floor and looked over at Justin catching her breath...
 
"Wow" I said....trying to conceal the buldge in my pants. After watching 3 mins and 45 seconds of her wonderful ass gyrating in front of me. I almost busted in my shorts.

"Stephie, be honest with me. What is Ali and her friends up too"? I said pulling her into my lap so she could feel my now hard cock between her ass cheeks
 
"I told you already the honest truth Justin, she has probably slept with every guy in that bar multiple times and probably had more then one of them at a time," Steph said looking away ashamed of what her Sister was doing to this great guy. She felt his hardness between her legs and gasped as it brushed against her clit....
 
"Have you, ever....fucked more then one guy"? I mean I am only a 4 and your like a 10...so I know you would never be interested in me. So be honest with me.

I felt so comfortable with her sitting on my lap, I had one hand on her waist and the other feelling her upper thigh.
 
"No, i am a virgin Justin," Steph said softly. "And actually i would be interested in you...if you werent dating my sister that is," Steph finished and looked down at Justin's hand on her thigh. She couldnt fight it anymore and she kissed him but quickly pulled away.

"Im sorry," Steph said covering her face with her hands.
 
"its ok" i said and pulled her closer again.

"I don't think that you are a virgin Stephanie" I whispered and kissed her deeply letting my tongue explore her mouth, and feeling hers do the same to mine.
 
Steph pushed away and stood up. "Whats that suppose to mean, just because im related to Ali means im a slut like her," Steph seethed angrily, "im not lying about it i am a virgin," she spat and tried to walk towards the stairs so she could dress and go home. She knew she had a bad remper and could be quiet feisty but this night just wasnt getting any better.
 
I grabbed Steph as she was walking away forcing her up against the wall.

"I never said that you were a slut" I said "Its just hard to not think about your beauty making any guy weak in the knees...and you not taking advantage of it.

And with that I kissed her. I grabbed her leg and pulled it to my hip and she hopped up and wrapped her other leg around me...kissing me with her lustfull anger. I could feel her grinding her hips against my cock
 
Steph angrily tried to push him away but her resolved fafed and she tightly wrapped herself around him and clawed her nails down his back in angry passion. She let a moan escape her mouth as she grinded hard against him.
 
"You say your a virgin huh"? I gasped "Well not after tonight your not, I'll show you what your sister is missing"

I put Steph down and unzipped my pants releasing my 11 inch cock from my pants. I then grabed Steph and turned her around and pushed her against the wall, and kissed down her back and pulled her pants down kissed down her big round ass and tongued her asshole, then her pussy.

"ever had a man eat your pussy Steph"? I said while licking her asshole.
 
"No and i appreciate it if you leave my ass alone." Steph said her anger rising again. "Not every girl likes that shit and a guy should learn to ask before just assuming," She quickly flipped around and glared down at him. 'God, why does he have to push my buttons,' She thought to herself.
 
Back
Top