For Nipples Only...

dave_L2LP said:
I like those lyrics...surrendering to you...there's a hot thought.... :devil:

what the name of the song? It sounds somewhat familiar... :cool:

I've only heard it in women's spirituality circles
so unless you've been lurking around
circles of women chanting, drumming, dancing
[enjoying those images?]
doubt you've heard the song

definitely refers to Sufi poetry though
and those are familiar images
Rumi writes so much about sweet surrender
not to mention "the one"

surrender is my favorite theme
Ms R8
 
random8 said:
I've only heard it in women's spirituality circles
so unless you've been lurking around
circles of women chanting, drumming, dancing
[enjoying those images?]
doubt you've heard the song

definitely refers to Sufi poetry though
and those are familiar images
Rumi writes so much about sweet surrender
not to mention "the one"

surrender is my favorite theme
Ms R8
not lurking there...;) but it does have I familiar sound...surrender is a great theme :)

it's a favorite fantasy of mine...I posted about on another board..I'll copy it and send it to you...it's just a short paragraph :kiss:
 
random8 said:
forgetting my manners
thank YOU for my favorite thread, Miss Martini, hostess with the mostest
Gratitude ~
Ms R8
Anytime MsR8!! ;) :kiss:

How about a little hump day 'pic' me up? :)
 
Any day is a great day to...

Martini in Silk said:
Anytime MsR8!! ;) :kiss:

How about a little hump day 'pic' me up? :)

Miss Martini,
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Anyday is a great day to view a picture from you. WOW... I just want to lay my head down and suckle on your sexy nipples. OMG what a dream..... :nana: :p :nana: :D

Fred
 
How are you?

pookies said:
:p :kiss: :heart: :catroar: and for good meausure! :nana:


pookies :kiss: :kiss:
how are you today? Not crazy let before you go on your trip? Have a safe and fun trip. You will be missed.


:rose:

Fred
 
Thank you. . .

random8 said:
gorgeous nipples *falling into the screen*
and a beautiful photo as well

Gratitude ~
Ms R8

We have more we share with very special friends ;)
 
Martini in Silk said:
Anytime MsR8!! ;) :kiss:

How about a little hump day 'pic' me up? :)
Ok-Ok--I'll hump I'll bump---whatever just keep those sweet things posting!!! :p :nana: :p :kiss:
 
Friday---Friday---Friday!!!!!

Well your gonna have to do a lot of posting between now and then just so we can hold out some what while your out!!! Lets see the real you!! :D ;) :kiss: :rose: :D
 
you are all that you need

pookies said:
Hi Fred..I am going crazy, yes..but it will all come together before friday. I hope! :rolleyes: :D


pookies,

Crazy yes but not a problem for you are a "A SCOT and good looking....oh my, where will it end?" with joy and love.

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Fred
 
Pick Me Up

Silky, you sure stood, oops picked me up with your post


Martini in Silk said:
Anytime MsR8!! ;) :kiss:

How about a little hump day 'pic' me up? :)
 
Back
Top