Martini in Silk
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2005
- Posts
- 1,880
Oh goodie! I'm looking forward to seeing more!!Bob_Aganoush said:Thanks, Martini (and Webbo too) -- still pawing through my pix for more![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh goodie! I'm looking forward to seeing more!!Bob_Aganoush said:Thanks, Martini (and Webbo too) -- still pawing through my pix for more![]()
Sapphire77 said:I like this thread.![]()
I love nipples, on both men and women.![]()
I'm loving the pool series!! Thanks so much MsR8!random8 said:g'day, Miss Martini
I have some more nipples for you ~
things are beautiful as always round here...
Gratitude ~
Ms R8

Martini in Silk said:Oh goodie! I'm looking forward to seeing more!!![]()
Martini in Silk said:Oh goodie! I'm looking forward to seeing more!!![]()
Ok--Ok--Ok--you can give one to Mr. Rifleman!!Bob_Aganoush said:And one more for Ms. Martini
Sounds good to me!!

Rifleman53 said:Ok--Ok--Ok--you can give one to Mr. Rifleman!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Sounds good to me!!
![]()
Hope all is well!!
![]()

Hell Pookies---you have two of your own!!!pookies said:Oh I would love one of those!![]()
If I don't talk to you again have a safe and very fun trip!!!
's &
's pookies said:Oh I would love one of those!![]()

pookies said:Thanks babe! I love the new AV!![]()
You always look good we'll miss you while your on the trip---check-in if you have the chance!!pookies said:Why thank you sir!![]()
![]()
