Martini in Silk
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2005
- Posts
- 1,880
Thanks so much MsR8... I think you are quite lovely as well!random8 said:you are lovely ~
Ms R8

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks so much MsR8... I think you are quite lovely as well!random8 said:you are lovely ~
Ms R8

You are too kind Fred! Hope you are well!!drtshare said:Miss Martini,
![]()
![]()
![]()
Anyday is a great day to view a picture from you. WOW... I just want to lay my head down and suckle on your sexy nipples. OMG what a dream.....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Fred

And just how heavy are you??burninlove said:pick me up and take me with you, martini! delicious as always...

Thanks hun! I'll do my best!!Rifleman53 said:Ok-Ok--I'll hump I'll bump---whatever just keep those sweet things posting!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Oh goodie! That was the idea!!Breezer said:Silky, you sure stood, oops picked me up with your post

Thank you!arkavatar said:Beautiful as always

you're welcome sexyMartini in Silk said:Thank you!![]()

Oh man... I'd much preferpookies said:![]()
![]()
![]()
and for good meausure!
![]()
for good measure!!Martini in Silk said:Quite nicely!![]()
![]()
LovelyOnes said:Time for me to post another one.

random8 said:g'day, Miss Martini
I have some more nipples for you ~
things are beautiful as always round here...
Gratitude ~
Ms R8
why thank you, kind sirwebbo1 said:What can I say, words do not describe them
random8 said:why thank you, kind sir
the little darlin's are feeling sweet as lavender
this evening
Ms R8

random8 said:why thank you, kind sir
the little darlin's are feeling sweet as lavender
this evening
Ms R8
As are you as usualrandom8 said:g'day, Miss Martini
I have some more nipples for you ~
things are beautiful as always round here...
Gratitude ~
Ms R8
