For Nipples Only...

pookies said:
I'm going the wrong way babe! ;) Off to my home country of Scotland. :D
I'm hoping to visit there soon. I would like to learn more about my ancestry. I've traced them all the way back to single names, but I would enjoy visiting their homeland to learn more. I hope you have fun! Please keep posting when possible. I think "Pookies on the Loch" would be an interesting theme.

Yours,
Ian
 
Martini in Silk said:
Anytime MsR8!! ;) :kiss:

How about a little hump day 'pic' me up? :)

My goodness, lovely Ms. Martini! How did I miss this one! I feel like a real boob! ;) :heart:
 
random8 said:
g'day, Miss Martini
I have some more nipples for you ~

things are beautiful as always round here...
Gratitude ~
Ms R8

I snuck a peek, too! So glad I did! :p
 
Bob_Aganoush said:
Nope, was just for Ms. Martini (and maybe Ms. R8 and Pookies), but nobody else :heart:
thanks Bob, m'dear
always love leering over Daisy

must be time for more nipples
but then again, isn't it always time for more nipples?

Ms R8
 
random8 said:
thanks Bob, m'dear
always love leering over Daisy

must be time for more nipples
but then again, isn't it always time for more nipples?

Ms R8

why, yes it is, according to my cock...er clock.
 
burninlove said:
why, yes it is, according to my cock...er clock.
well in that case
more nipples you shall have

wearing Random's shirt
before I went swimming in it

Ms R8
 
Evening Martini! I haven't stopped by in a while and I wanted to say Hi and see how you were doing. Here is a pic for you marvelous thread.
 
And....

dee957 said:
Evening Martini! I haven't stopped by in a while and I wanted to say Hi and see how you were doing. Here is a pic for you marvelous thread.


Marvelous breasts... :D
 
dee957 said:
Evening Martini! I haven't stopped by in a while and I wanted to say Hi and see how you were doing. Here is a pic for you marvelous thread.
Dee...what beautiful breasts....thanks for sharing them...very sexy :rose: :rose:
 
dee957 said:
Evening Martini! I haven't stopped by in a while and I wanted to say Hi and see how you were doing. Here is a pic for you marvelous thread.
Thank you so much Dee! I'm so happy you decided to visit us... please do so more often!! :) :kiss:
 
random8 said:
Martini's nipple collection
should always be page 1
BUMP
Ms R8
I agree with you MsR8! This has to be one of the most extensive collections on Lit!! Thanks to wonderful contributors like you... this one is quite lovely as well!! :D :kiss:
 
Martini in Silk said:
I agree with you MsR8! This has to be one of the most extensive collections on Lit!! Thanks to wonderful contributors like you... this one is quite lovely as well!! :D :kiss:


Yes this thread is great....thanks to all you sexy ladies :rose:
 
bowtie4u said:
Yes this thread is great....thanks to all you sexy ladies :rose:
Oh and thank you Mr. Bowtie! Many hugs and kisses to all the guys that follow this thread and keep it alive!! :kiss: :kiss:

Indexing has begun! I'm keeping the list on page one... the initial post. It's slow going to say the least but I think it should be completed by the begining of the week! My goal is to keep everyone's pics together to make it easier for every to follow their favorites, see if you have missed any and revisit those classics!! I hope you all enjoy!! :kiss: :D
 
The Winner Should Be

Sapphire 77 should be declared the winner. Hers are perfect without a doubt. :nana:
 
GrizzlyB said:
Sapphire 77 should be declared the winner. Hers are perfect without a doubt. :nana:
Hate to tell ya Grizzly--but I haven't seen any that weren't perfect!! In this competition there are no losers---they are all tongue hard winners!!! :p :p :p :rose: :kiss:
 
Martini in Silk said:
Oh and thank you Mr. Bowtie! Many hugs and kisses to all the guys that follow this thread and keep it alive!! :kiss: :kiss:

Indexing has begun! I'm keeping the list on page one... the initial post. It's slow going to say the least but I think it should be completed by the begining of the week! My goal is to keep everyone's pics together to make it easier for every to follow their favorites, see if you have missed any and revisit those classics!! I hope you all enjoy!! :kiss: :D
yay hooray
another reason to celebrate May!
and a good morning pick me up ~
g'day to those in other time zones ~

Ms R8
 
random8 said:
yay hooray
another reason to celebrate May!
and a good morning pick me up ~
g'day to those in other time zones ~

Ms R8
Yes that is a good "pick me up" :) :p
 
random8 said:
yay hooray
another reason to celebrate May!
and a good morning pick me up ~
g'day to those in other time zones ~

Ms R8
Yep pick up is a good description :devil:
 
Rifleman53 said:
Hate to tell ya Grizzly--but I haven't seen any that weren't perfect!! In this competition there are no losers---they are all tongue hard winners!!! :p :p :p :rose: :kiss:
Many hugs and kisses to you Mr. Rifle!! All the ladies that have posted here are quite lovely!! :) :kiss:
 
Back
Top