For Nipples Only...

Hope Miss Martini is well and enjoying herself wherever she is.

It's been too long since I visited my favorite nipple thread. Back from teaching my workshop. The pool was cool and the nipple is reacting... I love the bubble!
Ms R8
 
random8 said:
Hope Miss Martini is well and enjoying herself wherever she is.

It's been too long since I visited my favorite nipple thread. Back from teaching my workshop. The pool was cool and the nipple is reacting... I love the bubble!
Ms R8


nice shot sweetie...... :kiss: :devil:
 
pookies said:
You have such an eloquent way with words. LMAO!!!
And you have an eloquent way with- - - - -never mind damn what a body and personality- - - all that stuff on a beauty!! Its a killer :D --Now I know what Michael Jackson was singing about "Its a Killer!!" :p :rose: :kiss:
 
Back
Top