For Nipples Only...

hell I might be green, I don't really care if thats your wife or not, great rack. how many pics do you have to take not to repeat them? I spend like one night a month in front of the cam and that's only if the mood strikes, so if I post it'll likely be a repeat from one thread or another. or from this one lol.
 
siren319 said:
hell I might be green, I don't really care if thats your wife or not, great rack. how many pics do you have to take not to repeat them? I spend like one night a month in front of the cam and that's only if the mood strikes, so if I post it'll likely be a repeat from one thread or another. or from this one lol.


I have about 250 right now. We have to get all the kids out of the house to get more and that takes effort. I just enjoy what I have and wait for more.
 
pookies said:
How about some pinching and pulling nips! :)
Reason it hurt you did it---now if it were me---ah------yes nice(for me at least) ;) :D :p :kiss: Pretty as usual!! :p
 
pookies said:
How about some pinching and pulling nips! :)
Oh pookies, can I play with them too?...Then kiss and suckle them...OMG you have beautiful breasts...I know I've said it before, but it's true. :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top