For Nipples Only...

pookies said:
If that's your wife...then I'm Mrs. America! ;)
And..if I'm wrong,,then please! forgive me! :)



Thats my wife, in the formal living room on our leather sofa.
 
pookies said:
I'm not sure why I feel that you are! :rolleyes:



Me either...the floor of our master suite, in front of the fireplace.






[
 
Last edited:
pookies said:
I'm not sure why I feel that you are! :rolleyes:
Gee...could it be the fact that you have started many, many threds with the same subject woman???? :)



We enjoy the commnts and haven't had a chance to do more shots yet.
 
pookies said:
#3465 Today, 09:59 PM
pookies
Cowers down to no man! Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeaky
I don't have a reason to lie, Miss America.




I'm not sure why I feel that you are!
Gee...could it be the fact that you have started many, many threds with the same subject woman????


Hey..if I'm wrong...shoot me! :)


Consider yourself shot. It is and amatuer feedback thread. We find feedback exciting. That would be the point. This thread is about nipples. Here they are. Sue me.
 
pookies said:
*an amateur* :D
Bang..bang!!! ;)


She's 40, the mother of 3 and a step mother to 4. We've been married 12 years. I'm a lucky bastard. Maybe you are just green.

If it would make you happy I'll remove them from your thread.
 
pookies said:
#1..I am so far from "Green" You must be british...lol
#2..this is not my thread.
Carry on my friend! :kiss:


Good for your wife for all of her accomplishments... :kiss:



care to show us yours?
 
Back
Top