For Nipples Only...

pookies said:
Damn those bloody laws!! ;) :D
Yes and you knew it when you said it!! You were just trying to get me locked up for wanting that sweet body in grade school!!! :D :p ;) :D :rolleyes:
 
pookies said:
You fiqured me out!! "locked up" you!! Things that make you say HMMMMMM!!! :kiss:
Well, I knew that 25 yrs. ago chasing that sweet lil ass of yours would have gotten my mean ass locked-up.But it would ahve been nice but 25 yrs. ago you would have been what 14?? :D :p :kiss: ;) :D
 
siren319 said:
Thanx, I like 'em :)
Hell, honey your not the only one--post them again and I probably won't even be able to talk to ya with all the mail you get!! :kiss: :p :rose: :kiss: :D
 
Rifleman53 said:
Hell, honey your not the only one--post them again and I probably won't even be able to talk to ya with all the mail you get!! :kiss: :p :rose: :kiss: :D

unfortunately the thread is already dying for the afternoon so I don't think it will be a problem yet... I am trying to keep the striptease one on the first page for a little bit. tough crowd.
 
Hi all.... how's your week going?

Wanted to add this one - it's starting to get decidely nippy here.... ;)
 
Last edited:
LovelyOnes said:
Hi all.... how's your week going?

Wanted to add this one - it's starting to get decidely nippy here.... ;)

Want me to warm your gorgeous breasts up? :devil:
 
pookies said:
Well, who's to say you couldn't have been in Scotland also at that time? i always dated older guys than myself..much more fun. hehe :D
Well would being out of Viet Nam for 10 years count?? :D :p :kiss: :heart:
 
LovelyOnes said:
Hi all.... how's your week going?

Wanted to add this one - it's starting to get decidely nippy here.... ;)
Sweety you could make it "Nippy" where ever that sweet body was!!! :D :p :rose: :kiss: ;)
 
Back
Top