I don't know where you are, but the temperature here has increased loads
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't know where you are, but the temperature here has increased loads
Yes, not doing too bad. Thanks for asking. It's rainy here most of the summer so it's been an indoor project summer for the most part.oddly not hot. it has been awhile...hope youre well?
What is in the Yeti ???
So very hotshow her
some of her
Says page not found. What am I doing wrong?
Sadly, she must have deleted her pic.Says page not found. What am I doing wrong?
Fuck off. Get it? FUCK OFFPeek a boo
hubba hubbaMissed my Friday Body Check .. 56 and counting backwards
https://i.ibb.co/3sK7NPM/IMG20230810193244-01.jpg
Aah, I do apologise Paligirl, but I may have just become a stalker here on the ampics threads you are posting on. Beautiful.View attachment 2262338
now Sparkly and black...
Aaahh WOW, very sexy, so tempting to pull the string ... thank youView attachment 2262338
now Sparkly and black...
Very lucky man! Would so enjoy her then or now!My wife a few years ago. https://i.imgur.com/UfnGJFb.jpg
Several men enjoyed her during those younger years.Very lucky man! Would so enjoy her then or now!
Lovely looking lady.My wife a few years ago. https://i.imgur.com/UfnGJFb.jpg
This image appears to be cut and pastedMy wife a few years ago. https://i.imgur.com/UfnGJFb.jpg
Perfection for sure!Thanks. Not bad for 56, right? lol