gtnlynn
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2017
- Posts
- 4,338
No. It's an old Polaroid that I tried to sharpen a bit.This image appears to be cut and pasted
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No. It's an old Polaroid that I tried to sharpen a bit.This image appears to be cut and pasted
Yes. In fact, she is on here with me and sometimes chats with others. She does not allow any recent photos.So this is posted with your wife’s full consent? Usually am pics you are posting your own photos-photos of yourself.
Well, I agree that permission is nice...but it's not like this site does anything to prevent it from happening, nor could it.So this is posted with your wife’s full consent? Usually am pics you are posting your own photos-photos of yourself.
True, but that isn't even feasible actually for a site like this and the numerous posts made by countless folks from unlimited resources. Your question may be applicable, but without any type of verifiable proof being required just comes across as asinine, to me. But as they can post most anything, so can you and I. It's all good and doubtful your occasional questioning of folks would actually stop anything being posted without permission and even less so to cause someone to be shamed so much that they didn't. Possibly, there's a few million folks out there that have an opinion that this site and any posting isn't decent and shouldn't be allowed to exist at all. You are basically inserting your personal preferences on others actually and attempting to use guilt to get them to comply. Just seems ironic to me.But being a decent human and all of us holding each other accountable feels like a good place to start.![]()
Beach, or pool?
Perfect!Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
Oh yeah, it counts! Sexy!Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
You are such a beautiful woman. What counts, and always counts for me, is that you are beautiful and wonderful.Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
My dream has come true !!!!Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
I award points, counts for me and lovelyHoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
That was better than coffee.Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
So sweet and lovely, all kind of things have gone though my mind, all sexal, thanks for sharingMy wife a few years ago. https://i.imgur.com/UfnGJFb.jpg
It all counts. I love the way you got the thread back on track. Thank you.Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
What a sexy, beautiful, and real picture!Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
Works for me…..Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
I only saw your hand area.Hopefully the background isn't too distracting.![]()
@GabbyDebarres please save us and get this back on track.![]()
Hoping this counts as full frontal.![]()
It all counts. I love the way you got the thread back on track. Thank you.![]()
Thank you for being ready to answer the call and your services are always needed (and desired). Have a great Friday.Seeing that @Photog1rl got the thread back on track my services won't be needed today so behave yourselvs![]()
Can I request your services please Gabby ?? This thread needs youSeeing that @Photog1rl got the thread back on track my services won't be needed today so behave yourselvs![]()