Fund Raising

Joycelet

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
3,100
I was a senior in high school and the center fielder on the girls softball team. The season about to start, we needed some new equipment and the school district was very short of funds and couldnt make them available to us, so we had to go out on the streets and raise it ourselves.

They gave us a bunch of pretty worthless coupons to sell, and the price was set at twenty bucks. Sarurday morning when people would be home, and they set a goal for us and the biggest funbd raiser would get a prize.

The first two houses I stopped at, I got the door slammed in my face but the third was answered by a nice lady who bought the coupons and even gave me a cup of hot cocoa and on this brisk morning, that was nice. She told me to hit the house across the street where she was sure I could score again.

So I went across the street as she suggested, and rang the doorbell.

A nice looking man answered and I gave the pitch, spreading out the coupon book in my hand and telling him what the money was needed for.

He asked how much and said he had no interest in the coupons. I told him twenty bucks and he looked me in the eye and told me I was worth a lot more than that, but he didnt have his wallet in his pocket and invited me in while he went to get it.

His wife or partner or whatever, wantyed to kniow what i was doing there and i tiokld her and hert face lit up, and she put her arm around me and told me i was welcome and led me to a sofa and sat me down.

The man came out of his bedroom naked and with the twenty dollar bill in his hand, approached me with his hard cock pointed at my face.

The woman laughed and tiold me to open wide, and I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it.

It was just like last night out with my boyfriend and as i did it, she told me to cup his balls and play with them and although I coudnt see, she was getting naked too.

Then I heard her tell me to get undressed too and when I did, they led me into their bedroom and told me to lay on the bed and they would make me earn the twenty bucks the hard way.
 
Ron Anderson 28 years old blonde hair and blue eyes. 5’11 195 pounds. He is an accountant by trade but does some stock trading on e-trade to hopefully retire early and spend more time at home with his sex slave.

Jen 22 years old 5’3 125 pounds red hair and green eyes and very impressive rack.

Another of Ron’s playmates was across the street, Sherry age 32 brunette and brown eyes 5’7 135 pounds and very sexy physically fit. She had suggested to go across the street to see Ron.

Ron was getting a blow job from his slave girl when the door bell rang. Ron answered the door to his delight was a hot little piece of ass on his door step. He listened to her canned rap but studied her figure.

“How much Joyce? I am not interested in the coupons..just how much.” he said as Joyce said 20 bucks.
“You are worth a lot more than that. I don’t have my wallet in my pocket. Let me retrieve it.” He added and walked away after inviting her in.

Jen questioned Joyce as to what she was doing and smiled pleasantly leading her to the couch with her arm around her. Jen loves extra playmates men or women.

Ron came out of the bedroom naked and cock semi-erect, he walked right to Joyce. A twenty dollar bill in his right hand. Jen told Joyce to open wide as she laughed. Joyce engulfed Ron’s cock as Jen got undressed. This session was only starting.

Jen commanded Joyce to get undressed to earn another twenty bucks, the hard way. Jen took Joyce by the hand to the bedroom. A king size bed or maybe a little larger. Looks custom made to be bigger.

Ron commanded Joyce to lay on the bed. He took up between her legs and slid his rock hard manhood into her pussy as Jen sat on Joyce’s face and told her to lick her cunt.
“You can earn twenty bucks every time Joyce.” Ron groaned as he fucked her pussy.
 
Joyce

Thety didnt even ask if i was a virgin. They didnt have to. I have been fucking since i was fourteen and am on the pill and as his big cock ebntered nme her pussy was iover my face and i gkladly licked it. they didnt ask if i liked guirls either, byut I dio.

Why do you think I play on the softball team? On our road trips the girls all get togerther in a big orgy and even our coach participates. She is a hottie and taught us all about girl/girl play and i love it and love her too.

The man plunged in and out of me, just like my boyfriend did last night and I loved that too. When he said I could make twenty bucks every time, I knew I had found my calling and told him it would be a standing date whenever I could make it on a Saturday morning.

I brought his lady to a nice cum and she exuded her fluid into my mouth as he brought me to a big orgasm, my first as a whore, and then i felt his cock throb and squirt into my open hole as we all came together.

As we laid together they told me to go back across the street and they would call
Sherry and tell her I was coming.

I didnt even bother to get dressed,. i ran acrioss the street naked and she was there with her door open, also quite naked fior me.

Oh - by the way - when we finished she lent me a robe, and back at Ron's house, there were my clothes with another twenty and also a fifty dollar bill there for me.

I kept the fifty, but the 4 twenties won me the prize for the day, and it was a session with the coach with all the girls watching and cheering.
 
As laid there Ron having cummed in her pussy in addition to her sucking him off to start, Jen also got hers and was cleaning up Ron cock with light licking.

“Joyce baby, you can likely earn 20 bucks from across the street if you go visit Sherry.” He said and smiled. He picked up the phone to call Sherry.

That crazy girl ran naked across the street to Sherry house. A little while later ran back to Ron’s house in a robe from Sherry. Ron put an extra fifty to boot for Joyce.

“Listen kid, I have my 22 year old brother coming over on Thursday to stay the weekend. I would love it if you would come over to help entertain if you know what I mean. I think a day might be worth $100 if you agree.” He says as he kisses Joyce’s neck as he walks her toward the door after she gets dressed.

“I honestly don’t know I will let Pete have Jen so I can have you or let Pete have your sweet 18 year old body.” He states as Joyce walks out the door.
 
Joyce

I didnt know what to say. I didnt know what might be the schedule for next weekend, but I told them i would call and let them know. As long as I was now a whore, i told them that 100 was fine and I will expect that each time I came, but invited them to come watch a practice or a game and I could find them some special entertainment.

Back at the school at practice that afternoon, the coach announced that I was the prize winner and we would all celebrate. The coach told me to get naked again and she did too, and we got into a 69 while the girls all cheered and then took turns with both me and the coach, and the season was off to a rousing start until the coach made a speech and told us that for the remainder of the season, there would be no sex with men.

Then I told them that I couldnt go along with that and if they wanted me on the team, I had to have every Saturday morning off because I had a job and needed the money.
 
It was Thursday and the Andersons Ron and Jen welcomed Ron’s little brother, Pete.
Pete Anderson 25 years old light brown hair and blue eyes 5’9 175 pounds. Lawyer for a private firm but also works heavily on his e-trade account like his brother. He is looking to locate in the city as he just received his job offer. Likely may end up moving in with Sherry to enhance this group they have formed.

Pete was looking forward to his rounds with Jen. Ron in anticipation invited Sherry over for his needs until the guest of honor arrived. Sherry age 32 brunette and brown eyes 5’7 135 pounds and very sexy physically fit. Ironically, she works as the city manager.

Ron opens the door as Joyce shows up right at 6pm as requested.
“Come on in as you are our guest of honor sweetie.” He says and smiles. He shuts the door behind her.

"Pete..I want you meet the young hottie we have invited." Ron yells to Pete as Jen is sucking him off and he is kissing Sherry on the lips.
 
Joyce

Ron was busy with Jen and Sherry, leaving Pete and me. Pete held out his hand and i took it to shake hands, but he pulled me to him and kissed me.

A fuck and a suck are sex, but kissing is for lovers, I thought as our eyes met and somehow i was drawn in to kiss him back, this time open mouthed. Our tongues searched each other's mouth, and he had his arms around me and mine were around his neck.

I never knew kisses could be like this. I kissed and made ourt with my boyfriend, and i kissed the girls on the softball team, but then my tongue was a lot busier in their pussies, but this was fun and I thought of the hundred bucks they promised me.

I heard Jen slurping Ron's cock and I asked Pete if he would like a blowjob.

He sat on the sofa next to Ron, and i knelt between his legs and released his nice cock. After a few sucks, Jen and I traded cocks and I sucked Ron while Sherry pulled down my jeans and thong and fondled my naked ass, fingering my anus with a finger she had licked to wet it.
 
Ron quickly left his brother Pete to get acquainted with Joyce. He sat back down and Jen went to work sucking his cock. After making out with Joyce, Pete led Joyce back over and nodded as she offered a blowjob.

Jen and Joyce switched positions sucking cock while Sherry started fondling Joyce and pulled her jeans off to finger her naked ass. Pete got up and inserted his cock to fuck Joyce in the ass with his man member. Ron laid down on the floor and Jen rode his cock as Sherry sat on his face as he licked her cunt with enthusiasm.

After a bit Pete fucked Sherry cunt on the couch. Jen got out her dildo and fucked Joyce’s ass while Ron fucked her pussy.

Pete then fucked Jen’s ass while Ron made Jen give him head. Sherry used Jen’s dildo to fuck Joyce’s pussy.

After all that they gave her $200. Everyone hugged and kissed her.

“Joyce, we have a proposition that will earn you $25,000 if you agree. We will discuss tomorrow when you show up.” Ron said and winked as she was dressed and walking toward the door. Sherry and Pete hand in hand also walking out toward her house.
 
Joyce

Wow! 25000 bucks!

What would they want me to do? I was sure it was for sex which i would accept in a heartbeat, but as i left I thought maybe they would involve me in a murder plot or something which I would never do.

That night as i fingered myself and thought of Pete and Ron fucking me and me playing with Jen and Shelly, I was happy and content but the next day i was on pins and needles wondering what might be in store for me.
 
Joyce arrived the next evening at Ron’s house. Ron and Pete welcomed her in the door as both kissed her lips and groped her a bit. Jen and Sherry were visibly absent for the moment.

Pete led her over to sit down. Ron stood to talk.
“I bet you are wondering what you have to do for $25,000.” Ron started.

Pete was fondling her and undressing her.

“It is simple Joyce….Pete and I like fucking you. We have a fetish that Jen and Sherry are not willing to fulfill at this time.” Ron stated as Pete was releasing his cock and lowering Joyce’s head to suck him off.

“We want to impregnate you. It doesn’t if it is my baby or Petes. We just want to fuck your pregnant body and have sex with you after you give birth and suck on those mother breasts.” Ron stated as Joyce stopped for a moment sucking Pete.

“You would be welcome to join our group and live here or with Pete and Sherry. The baby would have to other women to watch over it like having 3 mothers. Or you could go it alone if you liek with $25,000 and of course we would make sure you ar taken care of additionally.” Ron added.

“So?” Ron waited for an answer. At that point Sherry and Jen came out.
 
Joyce

That was a shock. i hadnt even considered that - I thought they would want me to work the streets or maybe service a private group or something, but Pregnant? a baby?

"Of course you know I'll do it. You didnt even have to ask. I'll stop taking my pills tonight but a few questions."

#1 When do I get the money? As soon as I am pregnant or when I have the baby?

#2 How will you know which of you is the father?

#3, Looking over at Sherry and Jen= Why wont they do it? It would be such fun for all of us to be pregnant and have babies together.

"It is now early March and i graduate in June, so I'll only be three months or less along, and wont even show yet. And do I still get to have sex with other people? You know I an bisexual and have sex with my teammates. I cant stop without arousing suspicion.
 
Ron smiles widely.
“#1, ass soon as you are pregnant. You will move in here or across the street and Pete and I will have our fun with you. Now, #2, we don’t care. We are brothers and we don’t care is the father. All of our money goes into a group pot.” Ron said as he came over and sat with her.

“You know #3 is a good idea. Jen and Sherry have whined they don’t want to lose their figures…but after they give birth they just have to exercise a little. But what fun to fuck all three of the pregnant sluts.” Ron said.

Pete was rubbing Sherry’s thigh. “Here here…they good looking sluts could have their figure back in no time.” He added.

“Alright I am in if that is what you want Ron.” Jen added and came over to sit with Ron as he fondled Joyce.

“Yes fine. I don’t care whose baby I have either.” Sherry said as Pete slid his pants down and lifted up her skirt and then they just went at it right there.

“That will work…you may have sex with your teammates and others.” Ron said as he pulled Joyce’s head to his lap and then she was on knees in front of him sucking his cock. Jen was getting naked then fondling Joyce as well.

Ron got first dibs on fucking Joyce and cumming inside of her as he did on Jen. Pete shot his missle multiple times into Sherry.
 
Joyce

When I got home later my mom accosted me, asking where in hell I had been the last two nights. She said I had a lot of phone calls and what was she supposed to tell my boyfriend when he called. I told her I was no longer interested in a little high school boy, and after a few more questions and answers, I told her the whole story.

We have always been close, and she knew I was sexually active. in fact she was the one who brought my daddy into my room one night and coached me into how to satisfy him, saying that she was tired of having to do it all the time and now it was my job to fuck him and suck him when she was too tired or sore to do it.

So daddy and I have been fucking ever since and she also taught me how to pleasure another woman and be pleasured myself, and when daddy wasnt home that was how I got into girl/girl sex.

I told her about getting pregnant and she immediately wanted to know who Ron and Pete were. i thought she was going to have a tantrum about them, but she told me quite clearly that what she wanted was to join the party because daddy no longer satisfies her and she wants younger lovers.
 
Janet 36 years old light blonde hair 5’5 135 pounds, mother of Joyce.

Saturday was a wonderful fuck fest as Ron and Pete both got to cum inside Joyce much less their primary ladies. The birth control pills were all flushed down the toilet by all. Sunday night was to be another fuck fest as Joyce showed up with Janet and Tom.

Ron opened the door for both and welcomed Tom in. He shook hands with Tom.
“Oh my is this your sister Joyce?” Ron said leading them in and right away his arm around Janet.

Joyce responded and Ron smiled.

“Umm our little harem my brother…a gorgeous red head Jen, two gorgeous brunettes Sherry and Joyce and now we add a blonde to our group Janet.” Ron said as he kissed her hard. He lowered her to her knees to suck his cock.

Pete already had Joyce naked on her back getting fucked missionary style as Sherry sat on her face and made Joyce lick her cunt.

Jen came up and helped Janet get her clothes off. Then Jen kissed Ron’s lips.
“I hope we won’t have to take a number to one of those wonderful cocks inside of us.” Jen said and laughed.

"Don't be shy Jen make Tom feel welcome." Ron said encouragely.
 
Last edited:
Tom

"Not a problem" I hollered as I watched my wife and daughter get fucked. Janet had told me about the plan, and I had no intention of keeping myself out of the mix, as my daughter was to get pregnant and I might not even be the father and grandfather of my own daughter's baby.

Besides there was new talent on the horizon and I was getting bored by Janet and even Joyce was no longer the cute young virginal damsel she used to be.

If nothing else, at my advanced age and inability to recover immediately, i wanted to watch the festivities, especially if I could get a pair of female lips to try to bring my cock back to readiness.

So as my wife and daughter laid side by side holding hands while Ron and Pete mounted them - or was it Pete and Ron? They didnt care and neither did I as the scene was quite remarkable, especially with Sherry and Jen mounted on their faces while my women ate their pussies and assholes.

I went over and got closer as I jammed my cock into one mouth and then another and fed them their dessert and wondered if I might get ne of them pregnant before all this ever came tro a halt.
 
Ron was pounding into Joyce as Jen laid her pussy on Joyce’s face to lick her pussy. Pete was enjoying Janet fucking her like the slut she is and has taught Joyce to be while Sherry laid her pussy on Janet’s face for her pleasure. Joyce and Janet holding hands while being used some type of sexual receptacles.

Ron got off couple of good cum shots inside of Joyce before he turned her over to Pete to throw one into. Ron then enjoyed Janet sucking his cock like the hungry cumslut she is. Sherry entertained Tom by letting him fuck her pussy on the couch.

It was like a holiday feast…if anyone went away hungry in this case for their own sexual satisfaction then that is their fault.

Ron and Pete did a double penetration of Jen before calling it a night. Ron had her pussy and Pete her mouth. They enjoyed watching Joyce suck her dad off.
 
jOYCE

Mom was sure in her element. She had told me how she and dad met. She was working in massage parlor and he became one of her regular customers. Then he bacame a shoplifter, and started taking her out and when she was with him, she never let him use a condom until she got pregnant with me, and then he married her.

She retired and except for her tesching me the tricks of her trade, she was faithful as far as i knew, until tonigt when the two of them decided that sinbce i was niow a whore, thery could play too, and they fit right in.

Ron and Pete seemed to welcome her and acceted dad as well. It was an established plan that when I was old enough I would become a whore too, and probably support them in their old age and the 25 grand would be a nice start.

Besides- this was fun and Sherry and Jen were willing partners and we all enjoyed watching each other.

Afterward, we went home and left Ron and Pete with Jen and Sherry, and we assumed they would be playing all night, but I told them to save me some seed for tomorrow, but I had a game in the afternoon and if they wnted to come I would introduce them to the other girls and our coach.

Then think of the harem they could play with and fuck
 
Ron happily stayed with Jen as everyone left. They were very pleased with Joyce and her family. Pete and Sherry went back across the street after getting dressed. Each couple had their wind down sex as they all called it a night.

The next day was the Regional Final for Joyce’s team. Ron, Pete, Sherry and Jen were all happy to be in attendance. They cheered the team on. As they won the game and Regional title, Ron had an idea. He went down to talk to the coach. He was then allowed to address the team.
“I am so proud of all of you girls…my brother and I will buy new uniforms and warm up jackets in honor of winning the Regional Title. If I don’t miss my guess…if you win one more game for Sectionals…then you are of to state. 2 victories there and you are state champs.” Ron said and smiled.

“Well, we are renting the big ball room at the Hilton and even some rooms for this celebration. BUT…if you bring home the state title….our town will be so proud and we would love to be a major sponsor. We will pay for..” Ron said and paused as he smiled widely.

“All expenses for each one of you plus one to fly to and stay a week in the Bahamas. We will really party then.” Ron said and smiled.

He was talking to the coach in the locker room after the announcement and she dropped to her knees and gave him a blow job right there.
"I have more cock for you young sluts." he advised.
 
Joyce

As the co=captain and a leading senior on the team, i stood up on a table and made my announcement. I had also contributed three hits including a two run homer.

As coach sucked Ron's cock right there in front of all of us, I told my teammates how we recruited Ron and his brother Pete to support our team, and gave them credit for me winning the fund raising prize.

With a laugh I added that it o ly cost me a blowjob and a fuck, but it was worth it, and added that they made me an offer I couldnt refuse.

They promised me 25000 bucks if i got pregnant. i know the offer is good for any and all of you, and if you get pregnant with their baby they will pay you as well.

Most of the girls were now naked, and Brenda, our star pitcher, stepped up and told Ron to save his cum and put it in her pussy and she would have his baby.

Coach pulled away and Brtenda laid on the bench and Ron fucked her until he came in her, and one after another of us ate her pussy hoping they left enough seed to earn her the money.



-
 
As Joyce made the announcement about getting pregnant, Pete walked in.
“Yes…$25,000 to each of you. Of course we will want to do a paternity test…we are sure that many little sluts are fucking your boyfriends and you should be. Hell if even you get knocked up by your boyfriend…we will still pay $5,000 for the effort.” Pete said.

“Bullshit…we will pay $10,000…all you little whores need to get knocked up.” Ron said as Brenda told Ron to save his cum because she wanted it. The coach ed pulled away and Ron went right to work on fucking Brenda on the bench and came inside her pussy slutty little blonde.

“Listen…not that I don’t enjoy fucking young pussy and even the coach in the girl’s locker room but we have the big ball room at the Hilton waiting. We also are renting as many rooms as needed if you invite your boyfriends or whomever for this mass orgy.” Pete says as he leads a group of the girls into a big van and Ron has keys to the other.

They have pizza and chicken and other foods and drink set up along with a DJ for music just outside the pool. In the pool area is glass sliding doors to the ground floor rooms that were rented. Ron passed out keys to each girl and the coach much less Janet, Jen and Sherry and some others that showed up.

The coach already took some 19 year old waiter into her room and closed the door and pulled the curtain. Dancing and partying galore as Ron and Pete decided to go skinny dipping with many of the girls in the pool
 
Joyce

I had told Ron that some of the underclass girls were too young to play his game, so just the 18 year old seniors were here, along with the coach. When they turned out for the team, we had a meeting and it was made clear that in order to be accepted at team members, private girl on girl activity was one thing, but no outside sex was permissable until they made the grade and were given permission.

I had also suggested that maybe a team party such as a barbecue to reward our team might be a fun idea, but he came up with the hotel deal and the pool and hot tub sounded like a winner to me, and knew the nudity would give him the choice of all te girls.

So he took the next step as i was sure he would, and offerred them the same deal as me - 25K if he or Pete got them pregnant, but he added the bit about the DNA test which wasnt part of the deal with me. I have been fucking my daddy and since we threw away the pills, i suspected I might be pregnant already, and i was giddy with happiness about the baby as well as the money.

There in the pool were Ron and Pete, both of them behind one of the girls, fondlin g their tits and rubbing their hard cocks up their behindsd. Alicia, a very nice black girl was in the arms of Ron, and Pete was with Marcia, our second baseman, although we called her our second basewoman. I knew it wouldnt be long before their cocks would be in these new toys, and the party was in full bloom.

I swam up to each of them and kissed them and told them whart great lovers we had recruited as supporters, and urged them to give them what they wanted, including a baby.
 
Ron smiled as Joyce told him that he would have to make other arrangements for the underage girls on the team.
“Okay all girls under 18 will have their own party at the Reggie’s Rib Haven in town.” Ron said before they left for the Hilton. The best Bar B Que anywhere on this planet. He sent the coach over to get it set with the kids and their parents.

“Big picnic tomorrow at Old Trusty Park and then you girls have 3 wins to bring home a state title.” He added.

At the hotel,

In the pool, Pete and Ron shedded their trunks and were playing with Brenda, Alicia and Marcia before Joyce joined them. Coach Heiden got back and immediately took a 19 year old hotel staff into her room and closed the glass door and curtain. Not much left to the imagination. Jen and Sherry were in the eating area with Janet and Tom.

Ron took Alicia out of the water and to his room. He took a towel to dry her off before entering and then threw her on his bed and was inside her pussy immediately pounding away for all she could take. Nothing like the sweet brown sugar some times. He came inside her hard intense like.

Pete was kissing with Brenda as Joyce was giving him a blowjob just outside of the pool. Ron came out and motioned next for one of the girls to come to his bedroom as he kissed Alicia and was ready for another. Pete smiled and took Joyce’s hand for his first to his room.


Certainly the rest of the team was having a good time with their feast and celebration but not quite like the senior girls in their pregnancy pact with Ron and Pete. Much less the mass orgy at the hotel.
 
Joyce

The party was a blast but only the beginning - the aftermath was the event.

Afterward mom and dad and I drove home together. Both mom and I had fucked both Pete and Ron, and Daddy had fucked Alicia and Brenda and even me.

Now, two days later, it at the was top of my agenda to get a pregnancy test. I was two days late for my period and i just knew I had been knocked up. It has been two weeks since the fund raising event, and twelve since we threw my birth control pills in the toilet.

I was about to be 25000 richer when the test came up positive. The only question was who would be the father, and as i said, there was no discussion of a DNA test for me. Now pregnant, I wass entitled to the money promised, regardless of whomever the father might be, but it was of the three because they were the only ones I had fucked since then.

I called Ron to tell him that we needed to talk, and I was sure he knew what we might be talking about.

Oh - by the way - mom took a pregnancy test with me and she is pregnant too. We are excited about sharing a hospital room and having our babies together.
 
Back
Top