Fund Raising

Ron and Jen along with Pete and Sherry met Joyce at Ron’s house. Joyce showed up alone. Ron met her at the door and kissed her hard and passionate as he walked her inside.
“Well…I would guess we have another check to write.” Ron said smiling.

“So it has been decided that you will move in with Jen and I. Sleep in our bed.” Ron added as he sat down with Joyce.

“I am so happy to have my little sex slave as Pete and Sherry are to welcome Brenda into their home to be their sex slave.” Ron added and Pete grinned.

“We will for shits and giggles want you to do a paternity test just for shit’s sake who is the father..but it doesn’t matter. Jen is pregnant by me and Sherry by Pete we have found out. But you and Brenda…we are just curious.” Ron states and lowers Joyce head to suck his cock.

“It was a great accomplishment that you girls won your last two games and tomorrow is the state championship…and you and Brenda are out. I surprised Alicia isn’t out.” Pete says and chuckles.

“I still hope they win.” Ron adds as everyone says they hope they win. Joyce on her knees in front of Ron sucking his cock and drinking his cum.

Ron hands her a $25,000 check made out to her after she wipes her mouth from sucking him off.
"We will need to shop with you for maternity clothes...we want to make sure you are taken care of." Ron states and smiles.
 
Joyce

"Oh fuck the maternity clothes. When I move in with you I wiill just go nude", I jested with a laugh.

And I'm also here to tell you that Janet is pregnant too, and it had to be one of you because my dad has had a vasectomy. I never knew it until we talked at home about me being knocked up and he denied everything. I sort of hoped he would be the father and grandfather of his own baby.

And what makes you think Brenda and I are out of the playoff game? We will both play and do well.

And finally, I cant move in with you until school is out because you live outside the district for our school. But after graduation I will live here with you, and my mom will come visit, and we will all be a happy family until our babies are born next winter. And I talked to Alicia and she wants to move in too at least until her baby is born.

Then Brenda and I exchanged nice wet kisses and I went home and hopped in bed with my daddy.
 
"Oh fuck the maternity clothes. When I move in with you I will just go nude" she says and laughs

“Well I am not opposed to that. I just want my sex slave to be happy.” Ron replies.

“And I'm also here to tell you that Janet is pregnant too, and it had to be one of you because my dad has had a vasectomy. I never knew it until we talked at home about me being knocked up and he denied everything. I sort of hoped he would be the father and grandfather of his own baby.” Joyce advises and states.

“Well…it wouldn’t hurt if she got a paternity test done with you but we will throw in another $25,000 check.” Ron smiles and writes out.

“And what makes you think Brenda and I are out of the playoff game? We will both play and do well.” Joyce says.

“Just be careful…both of you are carrying our children.” Ron says and gives her a little hug.

“And finally, I cant move in with you until school is out because you live outside the district for our school. But after graduation I will live here with you, and my mom will come visit, and we will all be a happy family until our babies are born next winter. And I talked to Alicia and she wants to move in too at least until her baby is born.” Joyce says

Brenda comes out yawning after taking a nap in Ron’s bed. She gives Joyce a wet kiss. Then she goes over and sucks off Pete.

“Well your address would stay your parent’s home but that is fine. I understand..your father likely has his needs and you need to be a good daughter. We will have you soon enough. Yes I know Alicia will also be moving in.” he smiles as he walks her to the door.


The next day the game is tight for the state championship 2-2 going into the last inning.

Brenda pitches well and after a sharp ground ball back to her and a line drive to Alicia...2 outs. Brenda put a nice spin on the ball to strike out the final batter.

The bottom half all they would need is one run. Alicia led off with a single. Joyce came up and lined the first pitch down the first base line and Alicia was running hard around second as the coach waved her in. Alicia scored just ahead of the tag.

The crowd went crazy that was rooting for their team. The celebration for this would make the Regional Championship look like a kid's birthday at a pizza and ice cream paror.
 
Joyce

I watched her teammate and lover slide home with the winning run, on her tummy in a headfirst slide.

I thought with a laugh how she might find that a little uncomfortable when she gets a little farther along with her pregnancy.

Anyway, they won another game and now the season was over except for the celebrating. aND WHAT A CELEBRATION!

All of them naked and in a daisy chain, they danced around with a tongue in a pussy or asshole and a cock in their mouths whenever they could get a turn with only we few guys. Then the locker room door burst open and a flood of guys entered, shocked at what they saw but we saw what they all wanted - more cock and they had them undressed and joining us and piling on top of them and soon they all had a cock in their mouths and another in their cunts as the guys came in us and switched around with whatever partner they wanted.

Since Joyce was already pregnant she wasnt worried, but was sure that before the night was out the whole team would be knocked up and Ron and Pete would have a problem with their promises to the girls.

Thats what they get for winning, and what Ron and Pete got for being such wonderful sponsors.
 
Last edited:
After the dramatic win, it was a good bet all of the senior girls would be completing the pregnancy pact. Ron and Pete were too happy to oblige even in the locker room with most of them. Alicia was taken home by Pete to give her a real celebration for making the game winning run.

“Listen…in a month we will have a private charter plane. We have reserved an entire hotel wing for our party much less an area for everyone to walk around naked freely in the Bahamas..so get with Sherry as to if you are coming alone or with someone.” Ron states to the team directed at the senior girls.

He gets down and puts the coach on her knees to blow him.
 
Back
Top