Game - private question, public answer

My husband and me took part in parties but nor it was an orgy with people having sex everywhere and neither everyone with everybody but in separate rooms or it was a small number of couples.

I do not know whether I would like a Roman orgy in reality. I am picky, surely sexually much more open than the average woman but I have still psychological restrains. I like to show me but not to be touched by everybody.
 
I don’t think I’ve ever consciously tried. Maybe I’m wrong
Actually perhaps I am wrong, I created a thread, didn’t I. That lasted a couple of hours or more. I’m not sure if I was genuinely trying
 
I have never met someone from Lit.

But I had some interesting chats which some people which seem to be well educated and no erotomaniacs. I thought I had one very nice, funny and exciting contact but I got the strong impression it was a fake.
 
The additional hour from changing from summer time to normal MEZ?

Sleeping, one additonal hour of sleep, I loved it.

One additonal hour? Maybe writing on my stories ...
 
The question how old I want to be?

I do not want to travel back and restart. We have solved many problems, the kids are no toddlers anymore, less stress ... no, I do not want to start again.

How old I want to be now? May be a bit more away from 50 LOL, maybe 40
 
Dark...blue...I prefer how it feels in my hand than its size, to be honest...but longer and thinner feels best...
 
Back
Top