greetings and salutations

Glad to see this thread is still alive! Waiting patiently for some more pics of that awesome body!
 
Oh my, fabulous new pictures, freckles! You have such luscious curves. Thanks for sharing.
 
spankings are always welcome...and enjoyed.

enjoy the pictures. :cathappy:
 
freckles11 said:
spankings are always welcome...and enjoyed.

enjoy the pictures. :cathappy:
Question is, do you only want to get spanked by a hand, or would you like to meet some of my friends?
 
hands are my favorite...but "friends" can always be invited.
after all...i like my pleasure spiked with pain.


;)
 
freckles11 said:
hands are my favorite...but "friends" can always be invited.
after all...i like my pleasure spiked with pain.


;)
Hmm I would love to make you scream in a combination of both! :devil:
 
Good Morning Freckles.

I'm new to your thread and I'd just thought I'd let you know that your pics are most ravishing and hot. They've certainly helped my morning get started in the right way!
 
seconds

I enjoyed myself so much this morning, I think i'll help myself to another serving of freckles for lunch!
 
Back
Top