greetings and salutations

well..i mean, i did all that work...should i not get the reward? :cathappy:
 
freckles11 said:
well..i mean, i did all that work...should i not get the reward? :cathappy:

Most assuredly you would deserve it.

I am sure it is the same satisfaction I know I recieve from licking and sucking on the clit through your orgasm.
 
exactly...no wiping off that face!...lick it off...every last drop!
i even like to help me clean myself off my lover.
:D
 
freckles11 said:
exactly...no wiping off that face!...lick it off...every last drop!
i even like to help me clean myself off my lover.
:D

oh it never goes to waste, and I will share indeed ;)
 
freckles11 said:
exactly...no wiping off that face!...lick it off...every last drop!
i even like to help me clean myself off my lover.
:D


I might just be in lust...such a good girl! Nice Avatar by the way...
 
Marvelous new pictures, my dear. Thank you for sharing. :kiss:
 
freckles11 said:
they needed some attention...who am i to deny them? :D

I know I wouldn't deny them... anything at all. My tongue, hands, lips... amazing.
 
happy sunday. :D


wishing someone was here to crawl in to bed with me.... :eek:
 
freckles11 said:
happy sunday. :D


wishing someone was here to crawl in to bed with me.... :eek:

Happy, indeed. And where does the line form for this honor? ;)
 
rootsfan said:
Happy, indeed. And where does the line form for this honor? ;)
walk to the head of the line and
mention my name to the bouncer, and you are allowed right in. ;)
 
freckles11 said:
walk to the head of the line and
mention my name to the bouncer, and you are allowed right in. ;)

Woo hoo! I love being on the guest list. ;)
 
Back
Top